It's a slow day at work so I thought that I would share my work on how I repaired my 1974 Grumman Canoe last year. I grew up canoeing at summer camps in Michigan as a kid. I wanted my children to have the same experiences that I had as a kid so I was on a hunt for a canoe with out breaking the bank. This project took several months to complete. This one popped up on CL for $100 and I brought it home for $80. No paddles or life jackets was included. There has been some patch jobs that I want to rework and dents straitened out. The PO claims that it's leak free but they used steel rivets that have started to rust. In some spots duct tape was also used on top of the patches. So I started to remove the duct tape to see how bad it was. I used an old hair dryer to remove the tape but there was a lot of sticky stuff left. One hole had a quick tape patch job that was sure to leak. I used some paint stripper after wash to take it all off because that is what I had on hand. I then cut out the bad spots with a dremel. See the next post below for more of the progress.