1991 Hilander Cameron Manual Needed

Discussion in 'Camper Manufacturers & Manuals' started by vdubguy2k, Jul 24, 2014.

1. vdubguy2k

vdubguy2k New Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Hi All! Recently purchased a well used 1991 Hilander Cameron pop up. I'm doing some work to it and for the life of me I can't find a manual anywhere online for this thing! Anyone happen to have one or have any ideas where to get it? I've looked in the manual section on this site but no luck so far.

Thank you for any help!

2. friartuck

friartuck Active Member

Nov 1, 2007
    Perry, MI
    Welcome to the Portal!
    Sorry I have never heard of that camper, how about posting some pictures so we can all drool help find the 'book' [;)]

3. vdubguy2k

vdubguy2k New Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Thanks Friar Tuck. I will snap some pictures tonight when I get home...it's in the garage but should be able to get some decent photos to show the markings etc.

4. vdubguy2k

vdubguy2k New Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Took a couple pics on my phone, hopefully these will help!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. novagirl

novagirl retired camper

Jul 13, 2011
    I have never heard of that brand either. Is it Canadian?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk HD

6. vdubguy2k

vdubguy2k New Member

Jul 23, 2014
    I have no idea! I was able to confirm the manufacture and series is correct on the NADA website, but other than that I can't find a darn thing. A bit confusing.

7. Trent Burger

Trent Burger New Member

May 18, 2017
    I just purchased the 1991 Cameron hilander pop up and searching for parts for it and hitting a bunch of dead end roads. I noticed you have the same one so any help from you would be greatly appreciated. Here are a couple pics of mine.

Attached Files:

8. Trent Burger

Trent Burger New Member

May 18, 2017
    I hope you are still active on here. I just purchased a 1991 Cameron Hilander Pop Up and needing help finding out more about it like parts etc. So any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks in advance