For this summer, my project was inside. The old 'robin egg blue' counter tops and the water damaged woodgrain top on the 'credenza' had to go. Using the old tops as a template, I made new ones from top quality plywood. I applied a new, mottled black/brown laminate and taught myself how to use a router and install T-Molding - black in this case. I deleted the opening for the stove since I never used it inside and updated to a modern stainless round bar sink. The coolest thing I found online was the little high arc bar faucet. It has only 1 knob for the cold and folds down horizontal so the galley can be stowed. I got rid of the old, despised 'ironing board' legs of the dinette a long time ago in favor of chrome boat mount pedestals - I simply reused those. Next, I'd like to begin replacing the cushion covers and curtains with something complementing the new tops (not blue)! Also - that ugly old vinyl has to go. Counters 3 by deco-one posted Aug 3, 2018 at 3:54 PM Counters 2 by deco-one posted Aug 3, 2018 at 3:54 PM Counters 1 by deco-one posted Aug 3, 2018 at 3:53 PM Counters 4 by deco-one posted Aug 3, 2018 at 3:17 PM Those are brushed nickel door stops used to hold it off the floor when stowed.