1994 Coleman Destiny Rio Grande 5 Gallon Portable Water

Discussion in 'Plumbing Systems (The Fresh, The Blue, The Grey, &' started by NUMOiD, Jun 9, 2019.

1. NUMOiD

NUMOiD New Member

My wife purchased this pop-up from a neighbor in fair condition. I noticed the Coleman 4735-2131 5 Gallon Portable Water container was missing. Found one for $109.00 online... this seems pretty steep for a water jug. Are there any other options for a portable water jug to used directly with our sink hand pump? Or do we need to only use the pressure water connection? We would prefer to have the portable jug.

Thanks in advance,
    Darren

2. PopUpSteve

PopUpSteve Administrator

3. GreyFox

GreyFox Well-Known Member

4. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

I also used a 5 gallon water jug from Wally World. $109.00 seems way too high of a price.

5. xvz12

xvz12 Well-Known Member

I have one of those original Coleman jugs, but I don't know that you'd want it....I put in a 10 gallon tank & electric pump in ours, & have been using the 5 gal Coleman jug for the sink drainage....I had no idea they sold for that much.... I have less than that in my entire 12v water system, including a new faucet.