1995 Starcraft Spaceflyer

Discussion in 'Camper Pre-Purchase Questions' started by Todd LaBar, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Todd LaBar

Todd LaBar New Member

Aug 12, 2017
    Hi everyone,

I'm looking at a 1995 Starcraft Spaceflyer soon and would like any opinions on this model.
    This would be my first ever camper purchase. Pros/Cons or things to look out for? They are asking around $1800. Looks very well maintained by the pics. Thank you in advance for any input. I believe it's a 121 , but that is not confirmed. No a/c

Thanks,
    Todd

2. neighbormike

neighbormike Active Member

Oct 6, 2012
    WI
    IMG_0133.JPG Not 100% on that particular model, but owned a '94 Stardust and loved it! Very well built (wish I could say the same for my current one). If it's solid and been maintained, you will love it!

Todd LaBar likes this.
  3. Rhconcepts

Rhconcepts Active Member

Oct 1, 2015
    Blaine MN
    Ask how its stored in the winter and if they have it inside thats a big plus. Also smell around on the inside and see if it has a musty smell. Look under the camper and check all 4 corners for soft wood. When its closed look over the roof and see if they added any caulk, if they did then it might have had a leak at one time. The only caulk on the roof should be around the vent. See if the floor is discolored if it is that would be from water. Look over the canvas very well and check for mold spots.

Good luck

Todd LaBar likes this.