2009 Oklahoma 3rd Annual Rally

Discussion in 'Past Rallies' started by CompuCamper, Feb 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arffch

arffch Member

May 25, 2009
    tulsa,ok.
    Re: OK Rally '09 Photos

Yea thats right we had that much fun!! great pictures one and all! We look forward to doing this again!
    keith (arffch) & patti

2. bud121156

bud121156 Western North Carolina

Apr 15, 2007
    North Carolina

Great pictures everybody!

3. Rustyk

Rustyk New Member

Jun 20, 2008
    Pa.

Really glad you all had a GREAT rally

4. Tekboy46

Tekboy46 Member

Aug 15, 2007
    Central Oklahoma

I'm no Ron Howard, but I threw this video together tonight. Hope ya'll like it [{}=] [PU] [TV] [{}=]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZI7xl62Onk

5. JoeCamper

JoeCamper Eastern, Pennsylvania

Jun 24, 2006
    Eastern Pennsylvania

Great pictures and video. Looks like a great time with old and new friends. Keep an eye out for the Oklahoma Inter-national rally coming soon.

6. Mrs_P

Mrs_P Claremore, OK

Jan 19, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Re: OK Rally '09 Post Rally Thread and Photos

I didn't get a whole lot of the rally, I took a ton of pictures of Landon and Lynndsey. I do several duplicate pictures because I never know which ones will be the best for printing off.

I am trying to figure out how to turn them to be straight up and down, so if you have any suggestions please let me know.

We had a wonderful time and looking forward to our next camp out with everyone. Once again, I think 12 months is way to long to get together again, so we should plan something sooner. And we need longer ones than 2 nights..

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/574653384DAUTLZ

7. Albert and Melanie

Albert and Melanie The "pup" Palace

Mar 30, 2009
    Oklahoma

Great pics, Sheila. Your kids are precious.

8. Mrs_P

Mrs_P Claremore, OK

Jan 19, 2009
    Claremore, OK

Thanks Melanie, we really missed you. I was so looking forward to meeting you and Albert. Hopefully, next time we can get together. Us Okies, just have way to much fun.

9. Mrs_P

Mrs_P Claremore, OK

Jan 19, 2009
    Claremore, OK

Phil (tekboy46) the video is AMAZING.. And you were right L&L picture of them eating and than you showing up with the camera is so cute. They are eating away, and than they see you with the camera and those smiles just broke out.. Thanks for getting that. Sometimes I miss things because I am busy trying to do things for others. Thanks again, that was to precious. Tell the Mrs. Hello from us.

Thanks again,

10. Nitty Gritty

Nitty Gritty I love RVing!!

Jun 18, 2007
    Tornado Alley, Oklahoma

Just watched the video.. that was great! Sheila I loved the pics of the kids they are very adorable!

11. Mrs_P

Mrs_P Claremore, OK

Jan 19, 2009
    Claremore, OK

Thanks Angie, I am in the process of turning all of my pics that was sideways. Thanks to Phil for giving me directions.

On a side note: I have not done one thing to my house today. No bags have been unpacked, no laundry, all I have done is sit at this computer and read, look at all of the GREAT pics, watch the video and reminense (sp) about our weekend. I so wish it was longer and wish it hadn't rained but we had a wonderful and great time.

It's been raining here all day, so there is no way the pup is going to be put away anytime soon. Trevor did open up the awning after he got home last night, and my chairs are soaked because he left them out to dry but it's been raining all day. I may put it back together before next month..LOL.. Come on nice weather.. Can we have a do-over for the rally??? Sounds good to me..

12. Nitty Gritty

Jun 18, 2007
    Tornado Alley, Oklahoma

I know what you mean! I was hoping to get the camper popped down today. Afraid I am gonna wake up to an emptied out camper. My neighbors car was stolen last week. [:O]

13. Mrs_P

Mrs_P Claremore, OK

Jan 19, 2009
    Claremore, OK

Uuughhh!!! People need to work for a living instead of thieving things..

My hubby delivered to Edmond North today, is that anywhere near you? He said he looked for a red hummer but didn't see one..LOL.. He waived as he went bye..

14. Nitty Gritty

Jun 18, 2007
    Tornado Alley, Oklahoma

Yes! He was about a mile from us!

15. Mrs_P

Mrs_P Claremore, OK

Jan 19, 2009
    Claremore, OK

How neat, he seems to go to Edmond at least once a week, he did Edmond North and 2 stops in OKC. Than headed back to get some local runs around here. I will have to tell him tonight..

16. Beerlifter

Beerlifter Oklahoma, It's not just for Indians anymore!

Jun 22, 2006
    Oklahoma City , Oklahoma

I just wanted to thank everyone for the awesome prizes they brought for the forum frenzy game. I also want to thank everyone for putting up with my silly games every year but hey it gives me something to do all year (thinking these things up) long while goofing off at work!

Thanks again guys for everything!!!!!

17. ScouterWife

ScouterWife Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

Jun 5, 2008
    Oklahoma City

I got the camper popped down tonight. the outside canvas was dry, I just hope the inside was dry too!! Hopefully we won't be waiting too long to get out again. I have the awning unrolled now to get it dried off.
    I've really enjoyed looking at everyone's pictures and the video!
    Thanks to everyone for a FUN FUN weekend.

18. Tekboy46

Tekboy46 Member

Aug 15, 2007
    Central Oklahoma

Just saw on the weather that the spinning low pressure system that drizzled on us at the rally has turned and is coming back! Retrograde low pressure system... outstanding! The popup just about dried out tonight, but it looks like it will be popped up for a while still as we wait for some sun and drying weather. I'll be doing some minor changes inside the camper while it's popped up, so there is a silver lining to this big ol' cloud lol.

19. Nitty Gritty

Jun 18, 2007
    Tornado Alley, Oklahoma

We popped down today as well. I'm still working on drying out the EZ Up bag. I even cleaned out the Pop-Up pantry. I didn't realize I had that much food stuffed into that one cabinet. I thought I shouldn't keep everything stored in camper.. so it doesn't go bad and I don't multiple purchase an item. Plus we can eat it! Lol! We are looking at getting out again in October for the kids Fall Break. They are not the least bit excited about my plans.

20. Mrs_P

Mrs_P Claremore, OK

Jan 19, 2009
    Claremore, OK

Once again it rained all night here so we are still popped up. I am worried about my bag chairs. DH left them out in the driveway to dry and all I can think about is them being soaking wet. Surely, they will dry rot if that's happening? Hopefully, we can get it pulled down by this weekend.

Rain, Rain, go away and come again another day.. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.