2014 - Mystic Summer Rally - Discussion Thread/Attractions

Discussion in 'Past Rallies' started by Storm Trooper, Nov 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper Home is where you park it!

Re: July 24, 25, 26, 27 2014 Seaport Resort-Mystic, CT Discussion Thread/Attractions

See you soon. A St Christopher's medal wouldn't hurt. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. nancyanddan

nancyanddan Active Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Re: July 24, 25, 26, 27 2014 Seaport Resort-Mystic, CT Discussion Thread/Attractions

Good idea, Lou. We'll see if we can't round up a couple!

3. jerry_ma

jerry_ma Member

Oct 25, 2012
    July 24, 25, 26, 27 2014 Seaport Resort-Mystic, CT Discussion Thread/Attractions

We are finally here. Sorry we were late and hope we didnt wake anyone up.

We are on site 15 and are wondering about myztic zquarium for tthe morning.

THANKS
    jerry in ma (well ct for the weekend)

4. pixel

pixel Campers: Nature's way of feeding mosquitoes. Unkn.

May 4, 2008
    Massachusetts

Hello Jerry_Ma,

Welcome!!! At 9 am I will be calling to get a reservation for our group. We are on site 14 ( next to you). Will keep you posted. :)

Pixel

5. pixel

pixel Campers: Nature's way of feeding mosquitoes. Unkn.

May 4, 2008
    Massachusetts

Hello Everyone:

Had a wonderful time this weekend. It was great catching up with old friends and meeting new camping friends!! Hope to see many of the newer members at future Rallies!

Congrats to all who won the PUP/Mystic Bounty Loot! That was one of the best Feast of Friends!! Argh!!

Safe travels home to all!

In PUP Friendship, [CP]
    Pixel

6. Raycfe

Raycfe Waterford Ct.

Oct 3, 2007
    Waterford, Ct

Great Rally ....... Many new friends
    [​IMG]
    Emily and Shelby "shelmily" and some dog I forgot his name.....

7. nhcaveman

nhcaveman Barrington, NH

Mar 25, 2009
    New Hampshire

Thanks for a really nice weekend, this was nice campground. I can't tell you what a great time we had. Thanks again.

8. mnebinger

mnebinger Livin' The Dream!

Jul 22, 2012

Boy those girls are growing fast!

9. n2cruzn

n2cruzn New Member

Oct 2, 2012

another happy camper we had a great time. food was delicious. see y'all real soon

Attached Files:

10. jerry_ma

jerry_ma Member

Oct 25, 2012

Had a great time this weekend, made some new friends too.

We got back at around 2. Nasty weather and 1 near miss with an oblivious person on a cell phone bet we are all unscathed.

Hope to see you all again
    Jerry in MA

11. Davylee

Davylee Camping = Life is Good

May 4, 2009
    Maine

Had a great time, made some new friends and caught up with the older ones (lou [}:)]) The food at the pot luck was the best so far, outstanding job by everyone. Thanks to StormTrooper and Pixel for hosting this event. CG was really nice and would definitely return. See you all again down the road

12. Breadbox

Breadbox Volvo powered

Jul 25, 2010

We made it home without any problems, other than our neighbor parking directly across from our driveway, so I had to park the pup on the street for the night, which I hate (and is illegal.) We had a great time and despite the rain spent a few hours at Mystic Seaport before we went back to MD.

13. nancyanddan

nancyanddan Active Member

Dec 2, 2011

This was a super Rally! And many, many thanks to all for making this 'Left-Coast' couple feel so welcome! We really enjoyed meeting everyone, and special thanks to Lou and Jan for the gift of the commemorative Mystic coffee mug. You guys are the best!

Wow - The potluck was beyond awesome! And the nightly campfire circle in site 12 turned out to be a great way to get to know each other. We sure got a kick out of George, and the twin boys : "I'm five!!!" as well as the very helpful young ladies in the group.

Lou and Cathy - you both get Hero Badges for your exceptional work as Wagonmasters. I know we all appreciate your efforts to make sure this Rally was such a resounding success.

Hopefully our paths will cross again one day. Happy Trails to all!

14. shelmily

shelmily Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2012
    Northeast Pennsylvania

My girls are sure missing those dogs. Yes Mike, they are growing too fast. I would like to thank Lou and Jan for the great hospitality, and Cathy for all her hard work. The potluck was awesome, the campground was really nice, even the weather co-operated for a change. It sure was nice finally meeting everyone. We had a great time, and I hope we can do it again soon.

Nancy and Dan, Thanks for joining us, it was great meeting you both. I hope you enjoy the rest of your tour.

15. Storm Trooper

Thanks everyone, we had a great time. The food at the potluck was the best ever. Mmmm.
    Pixel, your coordination of the Aquarium trip and the deck prism (gorgeous) for the raffle was very much appreciated.
    Thanks to PopupSteve for all of the items we raffled off.
    Also to Lyn for her kids activities Sat evening at the campfire.
    We will do this rally again in the next couple of years. [:D]
    Hey Davylee, who was that guy who said the eniaM flag was correct? [;)]
    Kyliegh is missing Shelby and Emily already.
    The Ripopuptwins who informed us they are five a few times were fantastic. The birthday cake was good too.
    Nancy and Dan, it was nice talking with you a few times at the fire. Hope to see the rest of your trip on PUP.
    N2cruzn's pirate costumes were the best.
    Todd (or toad), the message you left me about your arrival on Sat was on my home phone (not my cell). [:O]
    It was nice to see Coachman 114, Breadbox, jerryma and Raycfe again.
    We had a couple of newcomers, masscamper1 and the agent. Welcome and I hope you can make future rallies.

Last one I need to thank are the managers at Seaport CG (Sun Resorts). They were always there to help with anything we needed.
    The CG has improved so much. It was a fantastic stay for the ten days we were there.
    In fact we will be looking at some of the other resorts they acquired in Saco, ME and Cape May, NJ.
    Thanks to all for making this rally a success.

16. MassCamper1

MassCamper1 New Member

May 13, 2013

I just wanted to say what a great weekend we had and send out a big thanks to Lou and Pixel for all their work. This was our first rally and we will do our best to make next summers.

17. jerry_ma

jerry_ma Member

Oct 25, 2012

Thank you for a great weekend.

Looking forward to another one and both Saco ME and Cape May NJ are viable places for us.
    Jerry in MA

18. Raycfe

Raycfe Waterford Ct.

Oct 3, 2007
    Waterford, Ct

Cape May sounds great to me ....... buss down the Garden State until the end ........ smooth

19. shelmily

shelmily Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2012
    Northeast Pennsylvania

The girls and I have been talking about a beach trip. We could do Cape May. When are we going? [:D]

20. Storm Trooper

Pics are up from the Mystic weekend.
    Jerry,
    There were a lot of pics with smoke in the backround around the fire.
    Guess that happens with an Apache so close. [LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.