2014 - Texas Puppers Winter Valentines Rally

Discussion in 'Past Rallies' started by skeetercampsintexas, Dec 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeetercampsintexas

skeetercampsintexas Active Member

Jun 26, 2012
    Wylie, Texas
    Re: Texas rally-Lake limestone CG and Marina

Per the levelers, my friend is in the works of trying to find an outside screw and yoke type mechanism for the levelers and I'm unsure at this point if they'll be ready. Ill try to get 2 coming, if not ill bring them for the spring/heat of the summer rally in june. Funny in texas 3 months goes by and we will have gone from the dead of winter to full blown summer. I'm glad I don't like flowers thatmuch! [LOL]

2. scoutmom52

scoutmom52 New Member

Mar 10, 2013

Thank you Txbum...I'll let him know.

Scoutmom Ginger

3. skeetercampsintexas

Jun 26, 2012
    Wylie, Texas

Well I finally got off my butt and started getting some things in order for the trip. Some of you may have seen my post about a stolen battery. Ginger since yall are in the same town as my shop, I'd definitely store your battery and propane indoors.

So I went and got a battery box to fit my NTU battery. A few minor supplies for the pup, tank treatments, paper towels, etc. Got all 3 propane tanks filled. Surprisingly that was much cheaper than a tank exchange. $48 for 3 propane tanks.

Tonight we hit the grocery store and do some packing, then tomorrow is our friday! WOOHOO! Richard yall are lucky to have a wednesday friday!

See yall soon!

4. scoutmom52

scoutmom52 New Member

Mar 10, 2013

Skeeter, we are luck that we are able to store our camper in our garage...thanks for the heads up though....we will tell our neighbor who has a camper and let him know.....

5. skeetercampsintexas

Jun 26, 2012
    Wylie, Texas

Ginger the following night after my battery was taken they also took a tailgate from a customers truck! The cop who took the report on my battery said that they got over 15 batteries within the prior 2 nights. All around 3-430am.

6. Txbum

Txbum Pop up, Pop Top, Chill....Ahhhh

Mar 25, 2013

T-minus camp out,,,,,,10-9-8-.... [LOL]

7. skeetercampsintexas

Jun 26, 2012
    Wylie, Texas

8. shfd739

shfd739 Member

Apr 16, 2011

One more day of work then we're northbound! Friday morning I'm gonna be like a kid at Christmas-up early and ready lol.

9. Ryanincc

Ryanincc Truth is poetry. Most Americans do not like poetry

Dec 28, 2013
    Corpus Christi, TX

AHHHH! Im sooo jealous! The weather is supposed to be absolutely beautiful!

10. Txbum

Txbum Pop up, Pop Top, Chill....Ahhhh

Mar 25, 2013

sho is gonna be NICE!!! we'll roast some marshmallows [:)O] for you Ryanincc, maybe wet a hook, reel a catfish in, take a pix and let it go! [LOL]

11. Ryanincc

Dec 28, 2013
    Corpus Christi, TX

[LOL] Txbum. Im even more jealous today because my gallbladder removal went much better than I anticipated. Although, I still couldnt set our pup up do to my lifting limitations.

I really hope you guys have a WONderful time and hope whatever fun stuff you guys come up with we can do at the June rally. I rreeally can't wait for that one!

12. phoodieman

phoodieman Active Member

May 18, 2009
    Hutto, Texas

So where are we at on a head count? Enough for an official rally? I'm bringing the GF so I'm in for two.

Phoodieman

13. scoutmom52

scoutmom52 New Member

Mar 10, 2013

I cannot wait....getting last minute things bought and packing tonight so we can hook up and go tomorrow when we get home at 4:30ish. I am loving today's weather and I really hope it stays this way for us for the weekend!!!

Like Sponge Bob Square Pants says in one of the episodes.....I'm Ready!!! I'm Ready!!! I'm Ready!!!!

Ryanincc....shoot man, there's probably a half dozen guys going (including mine) that wouldn't mind putting your camper up for you....make a reservation and COME ON DOWN!!!!

Scoutmom Ginger

14. skeetercampsintexas

Jun 26, 2012
    Wylie, Texas

Hey guys I just talked to TxBum on the phone. He and his wife are at the campground. One big thing for those with kids...Life vest are REQUIRED for kids on the fishing pier, limit of 2 poles per person, and $3 each to fish off the pier. Also shade is few and far between, so if you need/want to bring yourPUGs if you have them, plan accordingly. Fire rings are upon request apparently as well.

15. Ryanincc

Dec 28, 2013
    Corpus Christi, TX

Ok, I gotta know. Whats a PUG?

I wish I could Scoutmom, but traveling right now is against Dr.'s orders [:(!]

16. scoutmom52

scoutmom52 New Member

Mar 10, 2013

Ryanincc - you follow those doctors orders to a T and you will be Right as Rain as Granny used to say! :)

Scoutmom Ginger

17. Ryanincc

Dec 28, 2013
    Corpus Christi, TX

PUGs!!!! I just got it! PopUpGizmos! I just got mine in the mail today. [LOL]

18. Indy

Indy Member

Jul 30, 2012

Jealous, jealous, jealous. I'm in the same boat with Ryan, kinda sorta. DS was released from the hospital yesterday afternoon, but after having major abdominal/intestinal surgery he needs lots of care during recovery & surely is in no shape to bounce to the campground in our Jeep. Y'all have lots of fun, and we'll catch up in June!

19. Ryanincc

Dec 28, 2013
    Corpus Christi, TX

Ugh... in pain and still soooo jealous of you Puppers ;-)

Thats great Indy!

20. shfd739

shfd739 Member

Apr 16, 2011

Just got home and were unpacked in about 15mins. Funny it takes like an hour to load though.

We had a great time and enjoyed the company. Tasha is already passed out on her bed after snoring the whole ride home.

Looking forward to June. Hopefully our little boat will be running by then and we should have the jet ski with us as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.