2015 - Springfield Camping Show Rally - Discussion Board

Discussion in 'Past Rallies' started by benfrench, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benfrench

benfrench Woodbridge, VA

Jun 19, 2008
    Woodbridge, VA
    Awesome! See you there!

2. Ductape

Ductape Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2013

Well, we'll see if we can work it out. Maybe my MIL would be willing to take our son Sat night cuz I think we'd want to stay over..... almost three hours in each direction.

3. benfrench

benfrench Woodbridge, VA

Jun 19, 2008
    Woodbridge, VA
    We are staying at the Residence Inn, there is a Red Roof Inn in the same lot though.

4. Davylee

Davylee Camping = Life is Good

May 4, 2009
    Maine
    Ben, We may have to back out of this, apparently there is another foot plus of snow is coming with wind on Sat night and Sunday up here in Maine. I'll give it some more time to see if the forecast changes, but if it doesn't we are going to be a no show, sorry we were looking forward to meeting up with everybody. That show is the favorite part of winter for us, means spring is coming LOL

5. benfrench

benfrench Woodbridge, VA

Jun 19, 2008
    Woodbridge, VA
    Dave,

Just let me know. I will be rolling out there this afternoon, so either Facebook or text me and let me know.

6. Ductape

Jun 12, 2013
    Unfortunately, same for us. Doesn't look like we will attempt to travel with a blizzard rolling in. [:(]

7. jerry_ma

jerry_ma Member

Oct 25, 2012
    Same for us Ben. We were going out tomorrow afternoon.

Hope to catch you all down the road.

Jerry in MA

8. Davylee

Davylee Camping = Life is Good

May 4, 2009
    Maine
    Ben, we are officially out. I was trying to convince DW to stay Sun night and go back Monday but her work won't allow it.

9. benfrench

benfrench Woodbridge, VA

Jun 19, 2008
    Woodbridge, VA
    If there is anyone that is still interested in Dinner, we may slide it up to 5 to try and get out before the storm hits. I am planning on headed home after dinner to beat the blizzard in. We are still going to the show and would still like to do dinner with whoever makes the trek. Please let me know.

10. Ductape

Jun 12, 2013
    Anyone take pictures at the show ?? [8D]

11. mercman

mercman Go Ahead, Be That Happy Camper!

Jan 7, 2007
    Western MA
    Just of the camper that we like...

Good show, not too crowded. Even though it was in the middle of a snowstorm, it ws fun to get out and see a bunch of campers.

No if only spring was nearby

12. benfrench

benfrench Woodbridge, VA

Jun 19, 2008
    Woodbridge, VA
    Well post the $&@! Picture......

13. MassCamper1

MassCamper1 New Member

May 13, 2013
    My wife and I made it up there on Saturday at 10:30. I thought it was pretty crowded in all 3 buildings. The show was our first and we both enjoyed it - except she really likes a coachmen 292BH TT. We stayed until 4 and it was long ride home back to Foxboro.

14. kmh1596

kmh1596 Wilbraham, MA

Aug 20, 2007
    Western MA
    Had a great time, there were several hybrids there which we liked. Unfortunately, I think there was only one display of popups? I could be wrong on that, I sure hope I am?

The margaritas at OTB were just as delicious when the snow was flying. The sense of adventure was low for everyone who bailed, lol...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.