2015 - Texas Puppers Fall Rall

Discussion in 'Past Rallies' started by Txbum, Aug 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Txbum

Txbum Pop up, Pop Top, Chill....Ahhhh

Mar 25, 2013
    Hello one and all! Lonestarcamper has suggested a rally at Lake Texana near Edna, Tx., Oct 24 th weekend. The local park has a Halloween event planned for this weekend. If your are interested post on this thread and we need at least 5 PUPs to be an official rally. Open invitation to everyone on the portal, if you do not have a pop up camper, borrow one, or bring a tent! So far three people interested need more. Kids and pets welcome! Txbum

2. Txbum

Mar 25, 2013
    sites 118,117,116 part of planned rally.....need two more.....Txbum

3. Txbum

Mar 25, 2013
    Good news one more coming on saturday...will keep you posted. that makes 4...one more......Txbum

4. shfd739

shfd739 Member

Apr 16, 2011
    Maybe for us. Kinda far to go Friday after work.

5. phoodieman

phoodieman Active Member

May 18, 2009
    Hutto, Texas
    I'm in. Glad I found this post. The other thread was a mile long. Who's going to Wagonmaster?

Phoodieman

6. lonestarcamper

lonestarcamper A smile is worth a 1000 words!

Jul 25, 2014
    I don't have the know-how to wagon master and gonna be real busy with my school starting up this week, but I will say this is the biggest and best event of the year at Brackenridge Complex and Lake Texana. Just be sure to reserve in the Texana Campsites. There are plenty available as of 8:00 pm 8/4/15! Bring the kids (big and small)!
    Robin site 118

7. Txbum

Mar 25, 2013
    We will be honored to be WagonMaster if you all vote....er nominate....we are on Texas Puppers "camping, camaraderie , & good times for all!"... platform. [LOL]..... Txbum So i ask do we have a quorum of 5 puppers ( pop up) campers ?

8. Txbum

Mar 25, 2013
  9. lonestarcamper

Jul 25, 2014
    I vote a resounding YES for Txbum and Maryjane to be Wagonmaster! Yay!

10. Txbum

Mar 25, 2013
    Hello Bart, hows the family? Tasha still guarding the lil one?

11. shfd739

shfd739 Member

Apr 16, 2011
    Fam is doing well. Sam is nearly walking on his own and Tasha has become his best friend. Thanks for asking!

We're a strong maybe for the rally. If we do I'll come earlier on Friday to setup and Julie will come down after work.

12. Txbum

Mar 25, 2013
    Sounds great! Jane will very please to see you as will I. Oh I will make sure the midnight grill/bar will be open this time [LOL]

13. lonestarcamper

Jul 25, 2014
    Does this mean we have 5?

14. shfd739

shfd739 Member

Apr 16, 2011
    Im making our reservation tomorrow. Probably gonna be site 121 or 122. Full hookup is more convenient for dumping our gray tank since the dump station is so far.

Planning to be there at check in with Sam to set up and Julie will come down after work

15. skeetercampsintexas

skeetercampsintexas Active Member

Jun 26, 2012
    Wylie, Texas
    5.5 hrs drive for us, big no-go on our end. I've already got opening weekend of bow season out on a 4 day weekend on 2 Oct. Yall have fun!

16. Txbum

Mar 25, 2013
    Bart, we will be there to give you a hand with Sam, and help you set up if needed. Txbum

17. adrianpglover

adrianpglover Active Member

Jul 8, 2014
    Texas
    I counted the original 3 plus shfd739. Was there another?

18. Txbum

Mar 25, 2013
    sites for sure 118,117,116 (me Txbum) ,SHFD739 making reservations, phoodieman(chris) will be shortly,SouthTexasCamper planning to be theer Saturday....so 4 for sure per rules cannot officially post as a Rally until 5 confirmed reservations. Richard ..Txbum [CP]

19. Ryanincc

Ryanincc Truth is poetry. Most Americans do not like poetry

Dec 28, 2013
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Thanks for the heads up Adrian! I missed this thread.

Texting the wife about it at the moment... waiting on a reply to, "TxbuMJ (Not a typo) cooking at Rally weekend fri 23rd Oct. Texana again. Watcha think?"

We have reservations at Palmetto SP the weekend of the 9th Oct since my school age kid will be out of school on Mon 12th for teacher inservice, Im up for a semi quick turn around though.

20. Ryanincc

Ryanincc Truth is poetry. Most Americans do not like poetry

Dec 28, 2013
    Corpus Christi, TX
    I have site 103, the same one as last time I think. So you can email PopUpSteve and make it official.... technically.

But I misunderstood a text from Diana and have reservations form thursday-monday.... for the moment. I know we will drop monday, but i can't rule out dropping the whole reservation at the moment.

EDIT
    OK --- OFFICIAL word is in. Ill be going there Thursday and set up, Friday eve Diana and my 7 and 2yo girls will make it. Departing Sunday. Site 103. no pets

I asked about the event on Saturday while editing my reservation. They said they have a Haunted Trail Ride/walk and a "carnival" for the kids full of games. All on the Texana side. We don't have to drive across the street to the complex YAY! Unless someone wants to challenge me in putt-putt. Bring IT!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.