2015 Texas Puppers Spring Rally

Discussion in 'Past Rallies' started by skeetercampsintexas, Oct 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goofiefoot

goofiefoot New Member

Jun 26, 2014
    I'm not sure what time we'll get there tomorrow. It all depends on how much I can get prepped tonight, and how loading up goes in the morning. I plan to bring fajitas and hot dogs to grill up for dinner, as I figure we'll get there well after lunch.

2. skeetercampsintexas

skeetercampsintexas Active Member

Jun 26, 2012
    Wylie, Texas
    Well guys we finally got in, unpacked, and had some dinner. A huge thanks to all the regulars who helped out with the Easter egg hunt for the kids. In my mind it was a successful gathering, once again. Whoever made that roast or stew or whatever you wanna call it, that was really good! Wyatt really had a blast this weekend, and I hope all the other kids did as well! Doug, you're always welcome to come down to texas for another rally. To all the new folks who attended this rally, I hope yall enjoyed yourselves and I hope you'll join us again! Chris great shrimp cocktail, ginger the pulled pork was really good! Doug, I really liked your dirty rice, and Robin your gonna have to make that cake a tradition! We really had a ball, good food, good friends, good conversation. See yall at the next one! ......Scene 2....Bart and Julie hosting the next one, time for a new thread [CP]

3. goofiefoot

goofiefoot New Member

Jun 26, 2014
    Thanks to everyone who helped put this together! We had a great time visiting with y'all, and very much appreciate the hospitality. We will definitely try to make as many of these as we can, and will absolutely be better prepared to participate and share with the group. Happy travels and see you soon!

Jason, Amy, and Sara

4. Txbum

Txbum Pop up, Pop Top, Chill....Ahhhh

Mar 25, 2013
    Morning everyone, would like to say a big thank you to all who attended the Spring Rally at Lake Whitney. A pleasure to meet the new campers and re-visit with past Rally attendees. First a BIG thank you to my wife Mary Jane for helping , helping , and helping me get packed and ready. My GS Andrew for being so helpful. Robin and Bill for Setting up their tables and giving us ideas on drawing the wagon wheel and placing every camper's name on a spoke. To Skeeter , hey Wagon Master you picked an excellent site. I heard some Puppers would like a repeat at this campground. A shout out to the new attendees, IllinoisPlainsman and Susan, Goofiefoot,Amy and Sara, Uncle Ruckus & kids, Campcrew Scott & Lacey . If I didn't mention your name I will soon. Phones ringing off the wall, it's work time. Also for all the great food at the pot lot. Txbum [:D]

5. tazlikesrobots

tazlikesrobots New Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Hey everyone! Just a quick note to say I had a great time at the rally last weekend! Scoutmom and I look forward to the next rally that we can attend. In the meanwhile here is a little memento from last weekend!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.