2018 8th Annual NC Spring Rally

Discussion in 'Rallies Being Planned' started by jash1178, Feb 6, 2018.

1. tombiasi

tombiasi Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Northwestern New Jersey
    My Son and I will be there.

2. tombiasi

Sep 1, 2012
    Northwestern New Jersey
    I'll be heading out tomorrow morning. Stop over at Loft Mountain and arriving in N.C. Friday late afternoon.

jash1178 likes this.
  3. Blkvoodoo

Blkvoodoo Member

Aug 21, 2011
    I/we may swing up and visit, it’s been awhile since we’ve been to a rally. We didn’t even take the camper out last year. This year so far I’ve been too wrapped up with injuries to me and the weather that I haven’t been able to open the camper yet this year. I know I have 2 seams I need to repair on the canvas ( the thread is failing, the canvas is fine ) and some other routine maintenance I need to do before I actually open it up.

4. jash1178

jash1178 You can't fix stupid!

Nov 21, 2010
    North Carolina
    Come on down....would love to see ya! Just Tom and I this year

5. tombiasi

Sep 1, 2012
    Northwestern New Jersey
    Just got back from the NC rally. I'm in jersey but my camper is just north of the Virginia border. Broke a spring, shredded a tire. Try to get a mechanic on Sunday. State police got me a flat bed and the shop said I should have it this morning. He couldn't get the spring so home we went Waiting for him to call so I can make a 16 hour round trip. Rally was nice even with the rain. Just my Son and I and Jason and his wife and youngest boy. If I had it to do again would I have gone? Hell yes, never miss a planned rally unless it's beyond my control.

Last edited: May 21, 2018
    megcabra likes this.
  6. jash1178

jash1178 You can't fix stupid!

Nov 21, 2010
    North Carolina
    We had a good time. Sad ain't it?