Any 2008 Clipper 108ST or Viking Epic 2108ST Owners?

Discussion in 'General Camping Discussion Forum' started by emoney, Jul 12, 2018.

1. emoney

emoney Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2018
    Hi all! I've got a thread in the Wiring section of our forum here, explaining that I'm doing a complete re-wire of my '08 Viking 2018. Awesome resource for help and ideas, this place.
    But I also started thinking I would reach out in the General thread to see if I can find someone
    who already owns one of these 2 models (since they're the same), and wouldn't mind sharing
    information with me about where the Factory put the plugs, switches, etc.
    The PO of my unit did a complete gut and remodel thanks to water damage and the new cab's
    are in, however there's no holes cut for plugs/switches/etc. I've sent an email to a Coachmen
    Tech contact they list on their website, but haven't gotten a response, so I thought I'd ask
    here.

2. lostboy

lostboy Active Member

Nov 13, 2016
    Lakeville, MN
    So, I had a 2007 2308st, maybe similar maybe not. We had one by the sink, one by the fridge and one under the dinette on the converter side. Thermostat was under the dinette too on the converter side.

Here is a video that I found online when researching mine. You can see the white squares are plugs, white circle is where the co2 went, black square is the water pump switch. Hope this helps, if not, sorry for making you watch that video.

3. lostboy

lostboy Active Member

Nov 13, 2016
    Lakeville, MN
    Also found this which has images of your model, I think. Okay, I will not let people who actually own one answer your questions.

4. emoney

emoney Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2018
    That actually helps a lot, Lostboy. Getting a feel for what was intended for some reason seems to help the
    way my head works.....when it works, of course. Thanks.