Any repair shops in central jersey not Scott's or Camping World

Discussion in 'RV Dealers & Repair Shops' started by Mike and Nancy, May 3, 2015.

1. Mike and Nancy

Mike and Nancy New Member

Mar 26, 2015
    We do have Scott's motor coach and Camping World but both are much more interested in TT's and not much help with anything related to Pop Up's. Both times I went for info all they would tell me is upgrade to a TT. So I nedd to find someone local who actually like Pop Up's in my area.

2. mantis32

mantis32 Member

Jul 24, 2016
    I'm looking for one also.

3. mantis32

mantis32 Member

Jul 24, 2016
    Tagging my name along here in case one is recommended.

4. rerspain

rerspain Member

Jul 26, 2016
    Middlesex, New Jersey
    I think you would have a better chance at finding someone, looking in PA. Obviously you'd have to drive further. We needed a key for our PUP and the places in Hamburg, Pa (near Cabela's )were very helpful. I don't know if that's too far for you.

5. broth

broth New Member

Apr 30, 2007
    It's Northern NJ, but Trailerama on Route 206 in Byram, NJ used to do repairs/upgrades to our PUP. We haven't used our PUP in years, so not sure if they are still a full-service facility. Hope that helps!

6. jmkay1

jmkay1 2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah

Oct 10, 2013
    Northern Virginia
    Sorry, no help for your situation, but I feel your pain. I ran into the same problem here too. I ended up finding a place two 1/2 hours away from me. Well there is one a bit closer, but the repair shop side has lousy reviews. I do use them for parts though.

7. mschepac

mschepac South Jersey

Apr 22, 2008
    South Jersey
    I don't know where you are coming from, but in southern NJ we have Stones Camping World. I'm pretty sure they are not associated with that camping world. They always have a large supply of PUPs available and do service. Great people. Their website seems to be down at the moment, but here is their info.
    http://businessfinder.nj.com/3945216/Stones-Camping-World-Berlin-NJ

Edit:
    It looks like they may be closed, permanently.... Maybe that is why their website is down... [B)]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  8. silvermickey2002

silvermickey2002 Morris County, NJ

Sep 11, 2008
    Morris County, NJ
    Agree Stones Camping world is good. They are NOT affiliated with Camping World. We purchased our pup there in 2008 and had them install our rooftop A/C unit in May of 2014. Nice people, never had a problem with them. Also they have a pretty good store in there.

9. coney

coney New Member

Sep 10, 2016
    New Jersey
    Kadco on route 130 in Robbinsville NJ