Back and Dark!!

Discussion in 'Going to the DARK SIDE' started by 4xMeteor, Mar 11, 2017.

1. 4xMeteor

4xMeteor Active Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Georgia
    After being relocated to GA 2 years ago, we have not been camping and I haven't been hanging around on the portal either.

But, I'm back with a new TV and TT. Just got back from the lot, we pick up our new to us 2016 Wildwood on Tuesday [:D]. Family is getting excited about camping again - but now I need to find some places to go.

Yes, I know, pictures!! I will get pictures as soon as I can.

We're north of Atlanta (Gainesville), any one have suggestions for some close spots?

Already thinking about all the mod's too - just can't let it be, gotta do something.

2. 4xMeteor

4xMeteor Active Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Georgia
    OK, forgot to post a pic, here it is.

IMG_1011.JPG

3. TMH

TMH Member

Jul 25, 2016
    CA Central Coast
    Boy, nothing like a new rig to reinvigorate the excitement for camping! That bug hit us last Spring, and we've essentially been hitting various local camp sites monthly since then.

While we've had some mis-cues regarding what we really wanted we've finally settled out with a Class C for when the 3 of us go to the beach (me, DW and Bodie the Boxer), and a tiny little TT which DW calls "the rolling mancave". I don't seem to mind driving something long and heavy when it has a straight chassis, but throw articulation into the mix and I much prefer a PUP or a small/light TT.

Congrats on your Wildwood - Based on my experience with Forest River products, you should like it a lot.