BAL Leveler Poll

Discussion in 'Leveling Your Camper' started by PopUpSteve, Feb 15, 2010.

Do you own a BAL Leveler?

1. Yes

470 vote(s)
    52.3%
  2. No but I plan to purchase one

162 vote(s)
    18.0%
  3. No and I'm undecided about purchasing one

135 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. No and I do not plan to purchase one

46 vote(s)
    5.1%
  5. I use something else to help level my camper

82 vote(s)
    9.1%
  6. I made my own

1 vote(s)
    0.1%
  7. No, but I use to own a BAL Leveler

3 vote(s)
    0.3%
  1. Dan from Troup

Dan from Troup Active Member

Apr 25, 2018
    Troup, Texas
    Ordering pronto, like today.

Jeep Guy and soft 17 like this.
  2. Jeep Guy

Jeep Guy Member

Mar 7, 2018
    We used ours for the first time this past weekend and in just a few minutes, the camper was leveled. My wife an I both looked at each other and said, wow, that was easy.

Dan from Troup likes this.
  3. Dan from Troup

Apr 25, 2018
    Troup, Texas
    Just ordered on Amazon along with the pizza bag and graduated mini levels. Hurray, can't wait to try it out. BTW, does anyone leave there's under their wheel while stored or only when setting up. Wondered about rusting when exposed to elements? Maybe should level up with boards while stored in yard at house and only use Bal leveler when traveling.

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  4. prop630

prop630 Member

May 19, 2017
    Aurora, IL
    Bought mine over the winter on sale and used it for the first time last week, amazing. I wish I'd gotten one sooner it sure made things go so much quicker and easier.

5. Fuzzy Bear

Fuzzy Bear Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Norwalk CT
    We got ours from CW on sale a couple years ago (I think we paid around $59 for it with the sale). There are definitely plusses and minuses to them. I do like mine though have to carry it in the TV since its a bit bulky, wish they could design a more compact unit. Need to get a bag for it because of the excess grease that tends to get on other things packed around it. Otherwise it does the job I need it to do without all the back and forth of trying to use the blocks we used to rely on.

6. Dan from Troup

Apr 25, 2018
    Troup, Texas
    Nice to use for when you store the unit when not used. I raised the low side on the level from side to side and put a 3/4" plywood shim under tire and removed Bal leveler. I ordered the pizza bag however with the bag cannot get thru the outside storage door. Without the bag can swing in one side first and goes right in. Probably can re-install in pizza bag once it's in the storage compartment.

7. Halford

Halford Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Santa Clarita, California
    [​IMG]

I tell my wife to hold the tire from Friday to Sunday. No need for BAL

jnc and prop630 like this.