Hey Folks, Went on a three day camping trip last weekend with a fully charged battery and drove home about 3 hours to park PUP in driveway, all closed up. I was walking past the PUP this morning and heard a beeping coming from inside so I opened it up to see that the LP Gas detector was making the noise, the battery in camper was pretty much dead (battery is new - purchased about a month ago). I hooked up the BatteryMinder and it indicated "weak" and it's now charging. My question is this: what could have drained the battery? The sink was in the downward position so the kill switch was activated. The battery terminals were still wired, but is there enough of a drain to kill a battery in 4 days? Curious for some insight. Thanks.