Bed Lights

Discussion in 'Lighting, Interior and Exterior' started by xcquadracer, Jul 10, 2019.

1. xcquadracer

xcquadracer New Member

We recently purchased a hybrid aerolite, there is a screw in attachment by each bed that the previous owner said can mount a light or fan for the bed. I’m trying to search to purchase one but can’t find them to save my life! Any idea what these are called so I can get some? I was figuring I would check on amazon before trying my local RV dealership.

2. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

Bunk lights or bunk fans.. Amazon have them ..

3. MileHigh

MileHigh Active Member

4. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

5. xcquadracer

xcquadracer New Member

Perfect! Thank you. I came across those prior to this thread but when I initially looked at the connection in the camper, it looked like a screw on thread, not a plug in. My mistake.

6. roybraddy

roybraddy Well-Known Member

Good luck with the fan on those BED FAN/LIGHT Combo things... My trailer came with two and one fan quit right away so I ordered another one from AMAZON... The one from AMAZON quit right as well. Then my original second fan quit so I figured ordering a new one again would not be a good idea...

The light works great... If you shop around they also make one of those that has LED light verses the standard automotive type...

I still use my three for lights but went with one of those 0-2COOL 10-inch 120AC/12DC/D- CELL portable fans... Those also available from AMAZON... Gives out a lot of air blowing... Has a hook to hang on the overhead tent pole...

[​IMG]
    Google image

Roy Ken
    [​IMG]