Bigfoot in the news...

Discussion in 'Camping Around Wildlife' started by Wrenchgear, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Bullfrog Bheer

Bullfrog Bheer Active Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Central Wisconsin
    I believed more in the existence of bigfoot before the show, Finding Bigfoot. I think they're setting back real bigfoot researchers, decades. They make it look like a joke. We watch it just for the laughs.
    Remember that one episode?......"Yoohoo, Mr. Bigfoot."

The more I watch this show, the less likely I think bigfoot exists.

2. Unstable_Tripod

Unstable_Tripod Well, there's your problem!

May 20, 2008
    Seattle, Washington
    I agree that the show makes a joke of the whole Bigfoot issue. Perhaps that is what the producers and network want. I watched a time or two when it first came out and then quit because it is sheer crap. As for Bigfoot, it either exists or it doesn't and mocking shows, beliefs or the activities of frauds and debunkers don't change this fact. If it is out there we will find proof someday.

3. swordfish

swordfish Active Member

Sep 27, 2010
    We've been around before you were born.

4. Tacoma_Jim

Tacoma_Jim Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Oregon
    The only interesting part of "Finding Bigfoot" is the witness testimonies in different parts of the country.

5. xshield

xshield New Member

Feb 11, 2011
    I have to laugh at the "researchers" when they yell out in the silence of night hoping one will answer. As if they know what one sounds like. I'd like to see one jump out from behind a tree and rip them to shreds because they were reproducing the bigfoot challenge call....or even better yet their mating call might produce interesting results. [:D] [:D] [:D] I'm just kidding I don't want to see anyone get hurt...but if it was done by a bigfoot I could live with myself. :)

myride and Ductape like this.
  6. Sumoman

Sumoman New Member

Mar 20, 2013
    I see Bigfoot at Wal-Mart when I decide to actually go.

7. CampChaos

CampChaos Member

Oct 10, 2012
    Wisconsin
    Also on that subject, here in Wisconsin we have a large deer population as well as bear. How often does one run across deer bones in the woods (not along side the road)? Not saying people don't, anyone who hikes probably has. My point is with the hundreds and thousands of deer in areas you would think you would find more. In all my hikes throughout the years I have only come upon pieces of deer bones (never a skull) a few times and I have never seen a bear OR bear bones. Not finding bones of a bigfoot does not automatically rule out it's existence. :)

I am not certain they exist but I do know that it's absolutely plausible that they just might.

8. Bowman3d

Bowman3d Active Member

Apr 13, 2015
    LaLa land
    Didn't a guy die a few years back confess on his death bed that he was behind the BF hoax. Not saying it was all a hoax or that they don't exist only throwing fuel on the flame.

9. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

Oct 15, 2006
    Graceville, Florida
    There is a place for all God's creatures, next to the mashed taters and gravy

XKPin, NMroamer and Ductape like this.
  10. Bowman3d

Bowman3d Active Member

Apr 13, 2015
    LaLa land
    I agree

11. DJS12354

DJS12354 Active Member

Testify!

12. PATMD

PATMD SOILENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!

Feb 16, 2009
    EDEN, NORTH CAROLINA
    Uh, yeah, he imbibes a bit....I don't believe I'd be poking anything 8 or 9 feet tall and walking on two feet with a long wooden stick at night. And he said he did it twice! He might be the same guy who left a Clark bar or snickers bar on a tree log and said it disappeared too....

13. BelchFire

BelchFire I speak fluent vise-grip

Mar 29, 2012
    SE Georgia