Bunk end nets

Discussion in 'Slide-Outs / Bunkends' started by Jennifer Hickey, Nov 12, 2017 at 10:04 PM.

1. Jennifer Hickey

Jennifer Hickey New Member

Jul 13, 2017
    TX
    where can u buy the bunk end storage nets that come with newer pups?

2. JPBar

JPBar Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2016
    Texas
  3. jmkay1

jmkay1 2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah

Oct 10, 2013
    Northern Virginia
    Just a thought but you may be able to try those child toy storage nets you can put in a corner. The one I was looking at was only like $9 . You may need to modify it some, to work with the camper, but it could save you a whole lot of money if it works. I was going try it when spring comes and I can get back inside the camper. in my mind $60 for a net is down right ridiculous.

Tracy D. likes this.
  4. Jennifer Hickey

Jul 13, 2017
    TX
  5. Jennifer Hickey

Jul 13, 2017
    TX
    Great idea!

6. ezakoske

ezakoske Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Almost looks like you could use a net from a truck or SUV used to hold down cargo...

7. tfischer

tfischer Well-Known Member

I think I'd freak out if I woke up with "stuff" a few feet over my head lol

8. jmkay1

jmkay1 2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah

Oct 10, 2013
    Northern Virginia
    I had that thought too and then I pictured the kiddo trying to use it herself. Eek! However if it keeps her stuff confined to her end I will be very happy.

9. Sneezer

Sneezer Active Member

Aug 8, 2015
    DFW, TX
    I added a shelf to the bunk end in mine. Works great and holds more stuff. I put a shelf liner on it so small things won't fall through it.

10. Bowman3d

Bowman3d Active Member

Apr 13, 2015
    LaLa land
    I had a few of these that I was saving for no reason but that they might come in handy someday .wouldnt you know I just tossed them about 8 months ago..

ezakoske likes this.
  11. Halford

Halford Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Santa Clarita, California
    I try not bring too much stuff that I will NOT use. Over 23 years of popup experience has taught be to travel with what you will use. I have shower/cassette combo which I only use the cassette, and I leave the curtain, and shower head with hose at home. When I bought this Niagara it came with few things that I never use, all these sit at home in a couple of large bins for the next owner.