bunk support questions

Discussion in 'Slide-Outs / Bunkends' started by deliveryboy78233, Apr 9, 2019.

1. deliveryboy78233

deliveryboy78233 New Member

our NTU 1995 Starcraft Starter camper...I'm needing some help with the bunk supports. Previous owner informed me he made the support rods, modeled after the originals(one of which I still have). There are brackets on the bottom of the rear bunk, braces slide in fine and works well. The brackets on the front bunk are missing...there are holes in the bunk where these brackets should go. 2 sets of holes, about 2 inches from the edge of the bunk. The spacing on the existing holes tells me that the brackets on the front bunk aren't the same style as the rear bunk. Their location on the bunk also tells me that the support rods I have won't work as well. Does anyone have any pictures of how this bunk bracing should look? Both bunks are the same size(smaller bunks).

2. Matt Benoit

Matt Benoit Active Member

Here are a couple of shots of my front bunk. IMG_20190409_173451_compress_98.jpg IMG_20190409_173433_compress_48.jpg

3. Jess n JJ Julian

Jess n JJ Julian Member

The front and back are different sizes on our pup, the rear bumper and front hitch (where the supports attach) are not the same distance from the ends of the bunks. Therefore, the shorter support poles go on the hitch side. We store our poles under the bunk mattress it goes with, makes it easier.

myride and Snow like this.
  4. Burose56

Burose56 New Member

Hi does anyone have a coachman clipper 2011 109s I need the correct term for the bunk supports and I cannot find another set online. Also looking for and how the locks on the rails work?