Caesar Creek State Park Campground review

Discussion in 'Ohio' started by FireROR, Aug 10, 2014.

1. FireROR

FireROR New Member

Jul 7, 2014
    Campground location is not good, I can't find it on the map and have to call the camp office, there is no sign when you drive on hwy73... Better take 380 and then 16.

Sites are no shade at all. Site is level and clean. Restroom is average. This campground is huge, I didn't book the site and they let me pick up whatever I want. But most site are the same.

Park office closed at 10pm. After that, no one care about what happened there. There are couple site have a party start right at 10PM (yes, right at 10PM, turn car head light and music on....). We have to go and ask them to be quiet since no one at park office and no park police...

I will score 6 out of 10.

2. Bando

Bando Is it the weekend yet?

Jul 24, 2013
    Thanks for the review, and sorry your state park experience in Ohio wasn't at one of the better parks. We weren't impressed with Caesars Creek either....but went to nearby Cowan Lake a few weeks ago and loved it! If you're in Ohio again, there are wonderful, beautiful parks from which to choose, and many reviews here on the forum.

3. FireROR

FireROR New Member

Jul 7, 2014
    :D No problem. I enjoyed all the campsite so far. It just a honest review for echo one on the road. The bad part is not the site itself. It was some of ppl didn't follow the rule and it happened everywhere.

4. Cinbad

Cinbad New Member

Aug 23, 2017
    My husband and I camp at Caesars Creek a lot in our pup. The loops are nice and the sites are roomy. Lots of nearby hiking and a beautiful Nearby lake. The mountain bike trails are not kept well, tho.