Columbus Day Weekend Halloween Rally, Salem MA, 10/5 - 10/8, 2012

Discussion in 'Past Rallies' started by NH-popper, Jan 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benfrench

benfrench Woodbridge, VA

Jun 19, 2008
    Woodbridge, VA
    Group photo from our Haunted Cruise. [​IMG]
    Uncle Lou and Chrissy[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. PopUpSteve

PopUpSteve Administrator

Dec 22, 2002
    Malvern, PA
    It's almost like being there.

3. benfrench

benfrench Woodbridge, VA

Jun 19, 2008
    Woodbridge, VA
    We are trying Steve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. PopUpSteve

PopUpSteve Administrator

Dec 22, 2002
    Malvern, PA
    One of these days we'll do a web-cast from a rally so everyone can attend. [:D]

5. benfrench

benfrench Woodbridge, VA

Jun 19, 2008
    Woodbridge, VA
    It was great seeing everyone this weekend! Wish we could have stretched the weekend.. [:(]

6. obnoxiousblue

obnoxiousblue New Member

Jun 14, 2009
    Commack, LI
    Was a great time for sure. I spent alot of time wandering around Salem, but got to see ALOT on Saturday. Missed the pot luck :-/ Sorry guys! I felt kinda silly after that.

Was contemplating coming back to the CG on Sunday afternoon, but the skies just didn't seem relenting. Wound up driving through the rain, and sitting in more of it back on the ferry.

Was GREAT to see a bigger turn out this year, and though yes, it did rain the rain really didnt ruin the weekend for the few (total) hours that it did.

We had a HUGE group this year, I actually said to my friend Brian who stayed with me for next year, I kinda hope that this Rally and the Transporterfest shows are on DIFFERENT weekends. It was alot to juggle, because my attention was drawn in two different directions. I think I'd have been able to participate more with each event if they were separate. Here's to next year.

Looking ahead to next years calendar, am going to check today to see if I can reserve for the Fishermans Park rally. Lots of people this weekend (well, George and Lou) said it was an awesome time!

Thanks for having me again!

7. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn New Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Looks like you guys had a great rally! (And I hope someone was able to use our site.) We will look forward to meeting some (if not all) of you at a rally next year!

8. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper Home is where you park it!

Nice weekend, just not long enough....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.