Dates and Locations of Rallies

Discussion in 'Rally Prep Area' started by pasnowlady, Mar 18, 2017.

1. pasnowlady

pasnowlady Member

Jan 17, 2010
    I have been searching for Rallies that may line up with our summer calendar. And I have a suggestion..... Once the date and Location are decided...Could the wagonmaster or the admin put that information as a part of the Title for that post? Or an amended first post of that thread? Otherwise I have had to read through every post and vote and discussion, sometimes to the 2nd or 3rd page. And really that is a huge waste of time. Which means I generally give up and go on to the next thread, maybe.

2. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2007
    Ontario
    Just an FYI .. Add your State or Province to your profile (so it is displayed) or to your signiture so others may know where your from, it may help them reach out to you for rally announcements ..

3. Haybale

Haybale I'd rather be camping!!

Aug 22, 2013
    San Diego via MN
    Once the rally info is determined there should be an official thread made with the details.

If it is an annual rally the info would be in the first post. I hesitate to include the dates in the title at times as they may change.

4. pasnowlady

pasnowlady Member

Jan 17, 2010
    OK, but if the wagon master is permitted to modify the first post, as to update poll results for location or date. That would be super helpful. And quite a time saver.

5. ny_rocking_chairs

ny_rocking_chairs Member

Jul 17, 2016
    Webster, NY
    Is there a calendar feature for the forum? Perhaps a rally calendar, would probably have to be per region so it wasn't overwhelmed with events.

6. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2007
    Ontario
    At one time there was a scrolling list of upcoming rallys. It started with the first rally of the year and once over the rally was removed..