Do KOA's offer camper repair services?

Discussion in 'RV Dealers & Repair Shops' started by jnellis01, Nov 14, 2017 at 2:00 PM.

1. jnellis01

jnellis01 Love to Travel

Jul 4, 2014
    I heard today on a youtube video, that most KOA's can provide camper/trailer repair services and or provide a contact to service your camper/trailer. As Im not currently planning to do any camping in the next two months, can someone tell me if KOA's can provide repair services/contacts?

2. xxxapache

xxxapache Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2008
    All KOA's are a little different, some may offer RV service. Probably, most do not. I am sure any campground, not just KOA, can recommend someone in the area that services RVs.

3. jmkay1

jmkay1 2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah

Oct 10, 2013
    Northern Virginia
    I went to one campground that there was a separate small RV repair place on-site at the campground. The RV repair place had their own name, but just rented a small portion of the campground land. Campground used it as an advertising gimmick but really wasn't associated with them. The RV place got free advertising through them so it was kind of a win win. Hard part about this RV repair was he was a one man show and was always swamped. Not every campground or KOA will have it.

4. Customer

Customer Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2014
    I've never seen repair services at a KOA but most campgrounds can assist you in contacting a local repair service.

shuang2 likes this.