Expanded Sleeping Quaters for the Kids

Discussion in 'Deals too good not to share!' started by Whiteycracker, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Whiteycracker

Whiteycracker Active Member

May 22, 2016
    South Chicagoland
    Not sure if this would help others. But I have 2 little ones and this could maybe be used on the kids bunk end. And could free up more bunk space for playing or fitting more kids...lol kinda pricey..... here's the link

https://www.amazon.com/Disc-Bed-Ben...0&sr=8-2-spons&keywords=camping+kitchen&psc=1

2. Whiteycracker

May 22, 2016
    South Chicagoland
    Just realized that I spelled quarters wrong...LOL

3. Toedtoes

Toedtoes Well-Known Member

May 28, 2018
    California
    I know a lot of tent campers who have those. They are very well-liked. There is also a longer length available (at a higher cost). They will add to your set up time as you will have to disassemble for travel.

4. GreyFox

GreyFox Active Member

Oct 10, 2018
    S Ontario
    Yeah, I'm not convinced. o_O I wouldn't put one of these inside a popup on a bunk end but could see the advantage in using one outside in a tent for older adults who are done with sleeping on the ground. IMO they're not worth the added complication of storing and setting up just for kids who when in a tent would just as soon sleep on the ground on a self inflating sleeping pad or inflatable mattress. JMO.

nineoaks2004 likes this.
  5. Katskamper

Katskamper Active Member

Nov 21, 2015
    Fort Worth, TX
    will it fit on bench/dinette?

Whiteycracker likes this.
  6. WrkrBee

WrkrBee Well-Known Member

May 23, 2018
    South Carolina
    Just use the "Edit" button, bottom left, on the post and correct. I have to do it all the time.

Whiteycracker likes this.
  7. GreyFox

GreyFox Active Member

Oct 10, 2018
    S Ontario
    OR use the PREVIEW function to make sure everything is correct before you post. ;)

8. Whiteycracker

May 22, 2016
    South Chicagoland
    I dont see an edit tab for editing the thread name, but I do see one for the comments...

9. Whiteycracker

May 22, 2016
    South Chicagoland
    Thats INGENIOUS!! Proof reading who would have thought!! lol