Games and entertainment

Discussion in 'Hobbies and Other Activities' started by Tulip, May 10, 2019.

1. Tulip

Tulip Member

What sorts of things to do you have packed in the trailer for fun and entertainment?
    Games - card games or board games?
    Art supplies?
    Sports equipment like badminton racquets, footballs, frisbee, kites?
    Any favourites to suggest?

2. BikeNFish

BikeNFish Well-Known Member

All of the above. I have also been known to bring the PlayStation for movie nights and rainy day entertainment. The DW likes to bring headlamp flashlights and brings the grand kids toad hunting after dark.

Sjm9911 and Tulip like this.
  3. kcsa75

kcsa75 Well-Known Member

We have a deck of cards, Yahtze and Scrabble. Outdoors, we have a washers game and I've always got a fishing pole or two handy. There is also a RedBox about 10 miles away.

4. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

Cards , uno , some other stuff that never gets used. Lol. We use the cards and uno , then its TV or movie night by the fire. If my daughter was older i would take sport equipment. Bikes, or big wheels for me last year. Bike n fish , i did bring the old school game emulator, no one has played it yet. Bring whatever occupies the kids. There all diffrent. Just dont bring american girl dolls , it was like having another kid. I have more pictures of the last trip of the dam doll then of my familly. And the doll got to do all the fun stuff.

JustRelax likes this.
  5. JWeible

JWeible Member

We have tons of card games, coloring books and crayons, mad libs, books, journals, kites, butterfly nets, tadpole/guppy nets, bug keeper (we release after a very short time), bubbles, headlamps for frog hunting at night, magnifying glasses, bird and bug identification book, and a telescope.

6. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

Since it is usually Pebbles and myself. I carry my solo canoe and fishing gear, and a camera