GENEVA ON THE LAKE----- Indian Creek RV Resort

Discussion in 'Ohio' started by gameofender, Jul 6, 2016.

1. gameofender

gameofender Member

May 13, 2016
    Ohio
    GENEVA ON THE LAKE----- Indian Creek RV Resort
    My Wife and I along with our dog Rossco spent Memorial Day weekend at Indian Creek RV & Camping Resort (facebook page:https://facebook.com/IndianCreekRVResort/) located at 4710 Lake Road East Geneva on the Lake, OH 44041. Just minute away from Geneva on the Lake Midway (a.k.a “The Strip”) (facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/places/Things-to-do-in-Geneva-on-the-Lake-Ohio/105960119435500/) had a wonderful time in open camping, open camping is a mix of primitive, electric 15 and or 30 amp more 15 than 30, electric/water, water (it is a mixed bag have to drive around and find the best spot that fills your needs, there are no set spots it is get in where you fit in, that being said you can make your footprint as big or small as you like). 110 acres of beautiful grounds, well-kept with pride. Family friendly camping has an assortment of activities including fishing in a stocked, scenic lake; swimming in one of their heated pools (kids and adult pool); playing a game of miniature golf something for guests of all ages. They a very nice two lane dump station if you’re not able to get a full hook up site, if you like me and have a cassette toilet those can be dumped in the open camping pit toilets. Access to bath houses (are cleaned and well maintained), laundry facilities and LP gas are available for you to utilize during your stay and a convenience store has any last minute items that you may need or want. A on-site restaurant, The Loft at Indian Creek (facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TheLoftatIndianCreek/?fref=ts). Most all the areas of the amenities are handicap/disabled accessible. They have spots for RVs and tents and offer wooded, shady areas or spacious, open, grassy sites for you to choose from. The tent-friendly sections includes water and electric with picnic tables and allotted areas for campfires. The standard RV sites offer gravel, pull-thru sites with concrete pads and some big rig accommodations available. They also state “Your comfort is important to us so we’ve made sure every full hookup site has cable, areas for campfires, picnic tables, and wi-fi avialable for your enjoyment.”
    Amenities include the following:
    • Fishing
    • Mini Golf (with a soft serve ice cream concessions)
    • Dining
    • Family Pool
    • Adult Pool (21 and over)
    • Three playgrounds
    • Volleyball
    • Bocce Ball
    • Dog Park
    • Pickle Ball
    • Fitness Center
    The only con we had is the noise level the further back you get into the open camping, up front in the full hook-up area is a little more laid back. Not a deal break as we enjoy music and laughter to a reasonable time.
    My brother and his family had a full hook up site so it was nice to travel from our camper to there's Review by group member Daryl Miller 5/31/16

2. Dusty road

Dusty road Member

Feb 28, 2016
    Conneaut, Ohio
    I was on the Strip Memorial day. our annual early season trip to Eddies Grill. Ya know, I drive by Indian Creek a few times a month but just never considered staying there.

3. edh

edh Active Member

Jun 2, 2008
    Thanks for the comprehensive and helpful review.

4. gameofender

gameofender Member

May 13, 2016
    Ohio
    Thanks my fist of many I hope

5. highside pup

highside pup Active Member

Feb 26, 2012
    We camp ther at least once every summer, nice place, clean and well kept.
    If you see a TrailManor stop and say hello!