Great customer support

Discussion in 'PopUp Gizmos' started by sespe, Sep 16, 2016.

1. sespe

sespe Member

Sep 23, 2015
    off topic, I really hate it when you type the perfect post and then accidentally delete it. I will try again:

I am extremely happy with the personal service from Popup Gizmos.

I bought a super-high-wind set just under a year ago and used it in normal camping. While preparing for a recent trip, we noticed some heavy delamination. We were surprised, even though we live in sunny SoCal. I emailed the "faceless company" hoping against hope to get more than a canned reply.

I got a lot more than a canned reply. Before 9 AM the next morning, I was talking directly with the owner, Bob on the phone. That afternoon he put an entire new set of covers in the mail to me. No questions asked, no hassles, nothing. The only thing he needed to know was if my shipping address was still correct.

In this day of minimalist "customer support", they really stand out. I liked my PUGs before. I love them now.

And instead of searching for a cute "I love this" meme, I'll post now so as not to delete again...

2. PopUpSteve

PopUpSteve Administrator

Dec 22, 2002
    Malvern, PA
    Yes, Bob and his staff at PopUpGizmos are the best! Thanks for posting your experience with PUGs. [:D]

3. popupgizmo

popupgizmo Member

Jul 23, 2008
    Thank-you for your kind words and more so thank-you for the opportunity to resolve the problem!!

Cheers,

Bob Pitney

4. TDS-MN

TDS-MN Member

Sep 29, 2013
    Minneapolis, MN
    Totally agree, Bob really provides fantastic support for his products. Helped me with some missing/broken clips from a set of PUGS that I did not even buy direct from him, but acquired used via the 'for sale' section of the website here.

I don't hesitate to talk up his product whenever anyone asks about them at the campground.