Greetings from Northern Ontario Canada

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Debcom, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Debcom

Debcom New Member

Jun 21, 2017
    Northern Ontario
    Hello everyone, My name is Debbie and i have been reading various posts the last week or so .there is so much great nformation on this site!As of tonight we are the proud owners of a 2004 Palomino Yearling 4124. My husband was king enough to drive 4 hrs to pick it up come home. We got it set up just before dark . Tomorrows job will be a thorough clean out and checking . Happy to be here

2. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2007
    Ontario
    Welcome to the Portal from the Northwestern edge of the GTA. What part of the Province are you from?

3. Winchested

Winchested Member

Jun 19, 2015
    Welcome from down south in Norfolk, ON.

4. Debcom

Debcom New Member

Jun 21, 2017
    Northern Ontario
    I'm in North Bay, ON

5. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2007
    Ontario
    Inlaws are all in the Bay.. I know the City well and attended College there..

Not sure you'd be interested but if you check out the Rally section, Canadian Rallys, Planning a Rally.. You'll see the thread for the 2017 Ontario 3rd Annual Thanksgiving Gathering being held at Oastler Provincial Park, Thanksgiving weekend.

Not posted yet, but pre planning has begun for the three Ontario Rallies for 2018.. The 2nd Annual Kick of to Summer (Victoria Day weekend), 5th Annual Ontario Summer Rally (Canada Day long weekend) and lastly the 4th Annual Thanksgiving Gathering..

6. Wrenchgear

Wrenchgear Near Elmira, Southern Ontario

Aug 5, 2010
    5 Star Eagle Camper
    Welcome to the Portal from the Kitchener-Waterloo area. Glad to have you join up. We just moved my daughter out of N.Bay. She was up there for the last 5 years going to Nipissing. My mom lives 45 mins south near Burks Falls. We are up there all the time, can't get enough.

7. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

Oct 15, 2006
    Graceville, Florida
    Welcome aboard from N/W Fl Panhandle, Congrats on the NTU PUP, After the cleaning, get used to the unit and then go for the mods to "Make it you own" Good luck and Happy Camping