Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by KSK79, Sep 11, 2017.

1. KSK79

KSK79 New Member

Sep 11, 2017
    Hello all! My name is Kim and I'm in Hatboro, PA. We just bought a 1988 Coleman Williamsburg pop-up this past weekend from another member of this portal. I am married with a 9 year old son and we have been avid campers for a long time. This is our first camper and we are ecstatic to have it. Looking forward to talking more to everyone here! Thanks for listening :)

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  2. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

Oct 15, 2006
    Graceville, Florida
    Welcome tot he Portal from N/W Fl. Panhandle. Congrats on the NTU PUP. Wishing you many great camping trips in the future with the unit. Good luck and Happy Camping

KSK79 likes this.
  3. KSK79

KSK79 New Member

Sep 11, 2017
    Awwww...you have Chi's! 3 of my 6 dogs are doxies and 1 is a doxie chi mix.

4. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

Oct 15, 2006
    Graceville, Florida
    We have three in the front yard (my burglar alarms,) one Aussie, 1 part beagle / part terrier
    and 1 that looks like a min. German Dobie (and bites like one too)the my latest camping partner 1/2 chi. and 1/2 terrier (my protector at 6 mos. old) We love them all. I tell everyone the three Chihuahuas are death from the ankles down :)

5. JT2

JT2 Member

May 20, 2008
    >> Hello all! My name is Kim and I'm in Hatboro, PA.

[*waves*]
    Hi Kim -- glad you could make it here

Ooooh! Sigh! Give her your attention!
    Do ... I ... really have to mention?
    She's the Onnnnne!

Kim bought my camper and has promised to take good care of it!
    She and her husband are great folks; keep an eye out for them around here, will ya?

JT

6. Boatnman

Boatnman Active Member

Jan 19, 2017
    western Colorado
    Welcome to the Portal, Kim!

KSK79 likes this.
  7. KSK79

KSK79 New Member

Sep 11, 2017
    Hahahaha! Death from the ankles down" is exactly how I describe my doxies. Everyone is always worried about the bigger dogs but my littles will bite way before my two hound/pit mixes ever would. LOL.

Well, I'm a great "folk" for sure. The hubby....well, he's ok......but I'm better. Hahaha. All joking aside, Thanks JT! :) I promise to behave myself around here.