How did you come up with your screen name?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bud121156, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Cactuskitty

Cactuskitty New Member

Mar 15, 2017
    Thanks for keeping us all safe Hawk....I appreciate all our men and women in blue!!

Haybale likes this.
  2. wildbeehoney

wildbeehoney New Member

Mar 25, 2017

3. wildbeehoney

wildbeehoney New Member

Mar 25, 2017
    this is a nickname from my ham radio buddies to help them remember my callsign

4. Pirate Pup

Pirate Pup New Member

Nov 22, 2015
    Fresno, California
    Some PO put a Jolly Roger decal on the front of my Dutchmen.

5. CornerCutter

CornerCutter New Member

Mar 26, 2017
    Metro Detroit
    I'm a meat cutter and the store is on the corner ;)

Haybale likes this.
  6. doggirl

doggirl Member

Mar 8, 2017
    We got our pup when we adopted our scared little rescue dog - a girl. It felt like a fitting tribute.

7. educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess New Member

Mar 27, 2017
    Spring Grove Illinois
    educ8tedguess:
    I work in the field of Special Education and have thus had to continue to go to school beyond my Bachelor's degree. Although I have had the opportunity to continue my education, I have learned that no matter how much schooling you have or how smart you think you are, much of life is left up to making the best decision with the information you have; hence, an educated guess.

educ8tedguess = My perspective on my life thus far... Taking advantage of the opportunity of education and utilizing that knowledge to assist in making decisions that positively impact the lives of those around me. And never taking myself too seriously so that I may enjoy the individuality of the people, places, and experiences in my life.

Haybale likes this.
  8. Tn_Garg

Tn_Garg New Member

Apr 2, 2017
    I was given the nick name Gargamel years ago and it was shorted later to Garg and Tn was added to the front because I live in Tennessee.

Haybale likes this.
  9. Orion

Orion Member

Apr 7, 2008
    There was a video game, "back in the day", that was named Masters of Orion. I was very adept at that game. Now add on to the fact that I am a sagittarius "the archer" and combine it with Orion the hunter. Now put with it that I'm a huge Star Trek fan, no I don't belong to clubs or dress up but I love the series. Rigel, the brightest star in Orion's belt is mentioned as a planetary system so many times it is ridiculous. So, well it just seemed to fit according to my friends. LOL

10. Badger&the Cricket

Badger&the Cricket New Member

Apr 10, 2017
    The name that we call our camper and our truck

11. ☆CollinsClan07☆

☆CollinsClan07☆ New Member

Apr 13, 2017

12. ☆CollinsClan07☆

☆CollinsClan07☆ New Member

Apr 13, 2017
    Mines of my family: Last name and we became a blended family in 2007.

CollinsGang2007 likes this.
  13. DesertRed

DesertRed Member

Mar 28, 2017
    Mine is because the desert was my favorite place to live. Don't live there now but someday I'll go back. And I'm a redhead. (going white but redhead is more about attitude than color so there you go!)

14. infernisdiem

infernisdiem Member

Mar 24, 2017
    I took 4 years of latin in high school, and always enjoyed the god hades/pluto, and being that he is the god of the underworld, I was trying for "Fire God" in latin, but mixed up a few things, and ended up with Fire day, and in bad latin nn the less lol

15. Sneezer

Sneezer Active Member

Aug 8, 2015
    DFW, TX
    I have a really loud sneeze.

16. BBStacker

BBStacker New Member

Oct 26, 2016
    Virginia Beac
    My trailname, I call it that because I am a treasure hiker (no, not geocaching)- is BBStacker. It is a name that came with my occupation in the U.S. Navy. I worked with aviation munitions and we ordnancemen were nicknamed bbstackers by other groups of technicians. As far as they were concerned is all we had to do to earn our keep was to stack bb's.
    I also read an Urban Dictionary definition of bbstacker as a crazy person. Yeah! I fit that bill too.

17. CollinsGang2007

CollinsGang2007 New Member

Apr 16, 2017
    Me too...lol wife of mine

18. CollinsGang2007

CollinsGang2007 New Member

Apr 16, 2017
    Im the husband of ☆CollinsClan07☆

19. Poppet

Poppet New Member

Mar 1, 2017
    Long Beach, California
    "Poppet" is an endearing term my English parents used on me as a child. It "popped" into my mind while I was trying to think of a pop-up related user name.

20. Poppet

Poppet New Member

Mar 1, 2017
    Long Beach, California
    "Poppet" is a British term of endearment that "popped" into my mind as I was trying to come up with a pop-up related user name.