How to add pics to this site

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Popeye, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Popeye

Popeye New Member

Sep 5, 2017
    hello.im new to this site , I've posted twice and received a lot of replies on the first post, but none on the second. The second post is more involved and without pics, I'm not sure people understand completely. Could some one please tell me how I can transfer my pics to my post? I only use my iPhone. Took pics of problem but can't figure out how to transfer pics to the post. The post I speak of is under ( The other stuff) and the heading is ( broken bunk ends)

2. neighbormike

neighbormike Active Member

Oct 6, 2012
    WI
    Click on the photo icon just to the right of the smiley in your reply box.

3. eoleson1

eoleson1 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2011
    Macomb County Michigan
    If you're posting to the thread from your iphone, you can click the button that says "upload a file" just to the right of the "post reply" button.

If you're posting from a computer, you can either transfer the pics from the phone to the computer and use the above suggestion, or you can transfer the pics to an online storage site and then use the button next to the smiley button and enter the url to the picture.

4. Strawhouse

Strawhouse Active Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Muskoka, Ontario
  5. jmkay1

jmkay1 2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah

Oct 10, 2013
    Northern Virginia
    I use my phone a lot for my photos as well. Sometimes it's as simple as clicking upload file just under the post reply button. However if you get a message, "file too large" you will need to first resize the photo using a free resize photo app and then you can upload the file onto here.

6. neighbormike

neighbormike Active Member

Oct 6, 2012
    WI
    You're right... that's how I did it! I seem to forget things sometimes!