Hybrids and Gizmos Installation?

Discussion in 'PopUp Gizmos' started by smadeen, Nov 28, 2016.

1. smadeen

smadeen Member

We just got a new Jayco hybrid, but kept the Gizmos from the previous popup. I'm hoping to be able to use the Gizmos on the hybrid, but how do you hybrid owners install them? [?:~{]

2. Halford

Halford Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Santa Clarita, California
    Depends on which Gizmo you bought... the original one or the high wind? You might have to cut the gizmo in the right size to fit on your hybrid.

3. TDS-MN

TDS-MN Member

Sep 29, 2013
    Minneapolis, MN
    I see some creative use of Velcro in your future. The attachment at the top is obviously going to be different, as you don't have the roof to tuck the top edge under. But I would still bet it's worthwhile to find a way to attach them. Afraid I don't have any specific ideas or direction, but wish you luck when you do give it a try.

4. GalsofEscape

GalsofEscape Active Member

Nov 26, 2013
    Maryland
    velcro.... i ordered our gizmos with the velcro already attached, it is the fabric half only that is supplied. We still had to buy the hook half which we bought the peel and stick kind. there is a flat edge along the top just inside the opening that the velcro can be stuck too.

otherwise, i think clips are used to attach the gizmos to the gutter or opening edge.

5. smadeen

smadeen Member

I have the high-wind with Gizmos with velco attached. Any other hybrid owners with experience on or suggestions on installing Gizmos?