Invitation To All Guests Of PopUpPortal

Discussion in 'General Camping Discussion Forum' started by themanfromvan, Jul 22, 2005.

1. jdubois

jdubois New Member

Apr 3, 2013
    Welcome to the site, Brit! nice to see our cousins across the pond represented.

2. eoitker

eoitker Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Everytime I ran a search for pop up questions online, the search engine would more than likely direct me to PopUp Portal. Thats why I became a member. I have learned so much in a short amount of time just by searching the site and reading the posts and all of my questions have been answered politely and quickly. I am thankful for this website!

3. im4lyf

im4lyf New Member

May 18, 2013
    Hi everyone
    I'm searching for a coleman manual for a 1991 pop-up key west trailer. Would anyone know where I need to look in order to find one? We just purchased a new pop-up. Our old one was a 1978 coleman. We're so excited to get some camping in this y ear

4. speckhunter80

speckhunter80 Well-Known Member

5. snofink

snofink New Member

May 22, 2013
    just joined. had a tough time finding unbiased info on various PUP brands, but I found lots of good info here!

6. packerfan1

packerfan1 Let's go camping

Apr 22, 2013
    hi I'm a fairly new member also just joined April of 2013 .this is a great site to be on so please become a member the great benefits of having friends to talk to and all the information out here for questions on pop ups. they've help me out greatly I've been a mechanic for 35 years and if there's any questions on tow vehicles or your pop up campers wheel bearings whatever mechanical I can help you out and there's a lot of other people out here that have pop up knowledge and more .so join up have a great time and enjoy camping.

7. Kimberly6891

Kimberly6891 New Member

Apr 1, 2012
    I agree!!

Getting involved in the PUP Rally's are AWESOME as well. We have met so many great people and the information on MODS and campers, is endless.

Love this forum/group.

8. BIGTOM

BIGTOM Member

May 15, 2013
    Hello from central Florida, retired auto mechanic, now full time farmer, grow oranges. Live south of Lakeland, have an older 806 Jayco and 09 Dodge Ram. Favorite campground is Fort Wilderness and go there 6-8 times a year.

9. JETent

JETent JT

Jul 7, 2011
    Round Rock, Texas
    Love the portal! It was the portal that provided us key guidance in selecting our new to us pop up! Lots of great info here and at some point, you will find you have learned enough to start giving back. Totally awesome in a dorky pop up way!

Have fun out there!

Later,
    JT

10. Ericka75

Ericka75 Hello From Miami, Florida

Jul 17, 2013
    I have been a member for about a month (I think) and I MUST SAY that all the folks here are very nice, welcoming, friendly and have very useful information... Couldn't be happier..

Thank you All!!! [:D]

11. HappyCampingDad

HappyCampingDad Joshua 24:15

Jul 8, 2013
    This really is a great site!! The collective knowledge on this forum is incredible - I've read hundreds of posts [RTM]. I have learned so much already and am thankful for all who share their knowledge here!

Thanks a lot!
    -Chris

12. ratherbecampinnow

ratherbecampinnow New Member

Mar 31, 2014
    If you own a popup you can't afford to not join. There are so many tips, tricks, and helpful hints on road tested pup "warriers". I just can 't believe it took me this long to join and we have had our pup for roughly six months. This is my pup "go to" site.

13. pandpcamper

pandpcamper Lifetime camper, newer to pup

Jun 25, 2012
    As soon as I discovered this site over 2 years ago, I joined up. Why wouldn't I? I've learned so much, laughed a lot, been able to share a passion for camping with fellow campers, even taken some adventures that I might not have, esp a rally. The level of respect is quite high here and the knowledge of receiving good information makes such a difference. Thanks.

14. nrg2brn

nrg2brn Member

Apr 17, 2011
    im coming over here from a site that has become a little mean spirited. So far it seems the people are a less ego centered, and laid back. I appreciate that. I have a good mix of topics I know about, and topics I know nothing about, I like to give a little, and take a little.

DAVE [PU] [TV]

15. rod.alton@shaw.ca

rod.alton@shaw.ca Love your neighbor, especially in the parks.

Oct 12, 2013
    Am I reading your first introductory statement and invitation to new members correctly? .....that this popupportal.com is ten years old?? There should be balloons, cake and a celebration!!! :) [:D] [8D]
    Please let us know if it is true and renew your invitation to join the portal by proudly pronouncing your 10....TEN....years of success!

I enjoy this portal very much and read it every chance I get. It has been so much fun to think of tent trailering [PU] in the dead, and I mean dead cold of winter...from CANADA.

16. bill1st

bill1st New Member

Apr 24, 2014
    Hey neighbors, hope all of you are well. Just wanted to let all of our guests know how great it is to part of something as grand as this!

17. barb_dave

barb_dave Active Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Wisconsin
    On July 22 I will have been a member of the Portal for 7 years. When I signed on (from the minute I found the site) there were less than 10,000 members. I've gained a lot of knowledge since then and hopefully was able to provide some as well.

18. 1camper

1camper New Member

Jul 7, 2014
    Well, I'm new to the forum but not new to the pup camping experience. So, after I get my pup remodel complete, I hope to be doing both the forum and camping regularly.

19. hostetlerfamily

hostetlerfamily Member

May 18, 2014
    There is manuals on the site. But not for that specific year. I have a 78 galaxy 8. So mos the stuff is the same. Hit me up if you need help

20. Molly T

Molly T Member

Oct 28, 2014
    I bought my first pup one and one half years a go... I found this site right after it and love it!! Everyone is so helpful, nice and I visit the site just to see where people have been and things they have found out!!

Thank you for this site, don't ever go away!!