Invitation To All Guests Of PopUpPortal

Discussion in 'General Camping Discussion Forum' started by themanfromvan, Jul 22, 2005.

1. crispycritter

crispycritter New Member

May 26, 2016
    Ontario
    found this site searching for a manual....I can't believe how much information and know how is out there! Now we just need to get it out of the driveway. [:D]

2. Lloyd B

Lloyd B Active Member

Nov 3, 2016
    Columbiaville, Michigan
    Thank you for the invitation, we joined as soon as we found the site, and I love it already. I have been reading so many posts and getting so much information, it's great and the folks are so willing to give the info and help, but that is normal for campers to do that, right? Thanks again.

3. Fred cook

Fred cook Member

Mar 13, 2015
    Evansville indiana
    I can say that im not one who is on here a lot due to work,kids,sports and of course time. But i do enjoy it and have a lot of good info on here. Also would like to add that i would be all for a pup camping trip if it gets put together. Keep up the good work and hope to see ya in the camp grounds.

4. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2007
    Ontario
    Where are you from Fred? Lots of areas have Rallies that take place throughout the Year..

5. KWAZ

KWAZ Member

Mar 29, 2017
    Peoria, AZ
    Thanks guys for sharing with everyone. We've only owned our pop up for 5 days and I've learned a lot thanks to this group and a few friends. I already have more questions and I'm searching the site so I don't repeat treads that are already out there.

6. bob barnes

bob barnes Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2017
    yes I love this place no snide remarks, no one seems to be the lord you know, I get the feeling that everyone here respects the other guys opinion may not agree with him but he allows everyone his own opinion.

I too wish there were more posts than just introduce yourself and never come back. Everyone has tricks and experience to bring here!! A big hats-off to Steve for although the wagon-master is very quite I know he reads the post though.

7. bob barnes

bob barnes Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2017
    In Europe they have campgrounds with 4k in them and across the street there will be another one with 4k in it. Amazing places

8. finztotheright

finztotheright New Member

Jun 1, 2017
    I just joined up this week, been a long time camper since I was a kid. Glad my parents got me started. We are on to our second pup that we just purchased on Tuesday. Excited to learn from all of the info that is posted. So far I haven't had to ask a question, because someone has already provided the answer on here.

9. Whatevs

Whatevs Member

Aug 29, 2017
    Eastern Ontario
    You twisted my arm! :)

10. TomW

TomW New Member

May 3, 2018
    Port Orange, FL

11. TomW

TomW New Member

May 3, 2018
    Port Orange, FL
    Thanks...I'm hoping someone can tell me how to delete the "extra" intros I inadvertently posted trying to get registered and introduce myself.

12. jnc

jnc Welcome from New Hampshire

There is no deleting a post after you post it. What you can do is go back to read your post on the bottom left there is an Edit button hit it than you can "erase" what you need to. If you erase everything some of us wright in the word Edit, Hit Post reply. This is the only way I know to remove something you posted.