Its with a very heavy heart

Discussion in 'Best Wishes/Remembrances for Loved Ones & Friends' started by yetavon, Apr 18, 2016.

1. wunderfog

wunderfog Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Piedmont Triad, NC
    I am so sorry to hear about Pam's passing. She will be missed greatly by the whole group. Peace and love to everyone.

2. PATMD

PATMD SOILENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!

Feb 16, 2009
    EDEN, NORTH CAROLINA
    Yes, Pam was definitely the life of the party. I was very blessed to know her. RIP
    PATMD

3. GA Judy

GA Judy Active Member

Oct 15, 2010
    Haven't checked in for a while and was astounded with this sad news. Pam was such a camping gem and fun person. Prayers for her family and for her repose. She will be missed.

4. gardenbliss

gardenbliss Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2013
    San Diego
    I don't know how I missed this earlier. This news is so sad, I enjoyed reading posts from Pam and sharing in her vast experiences. What a loss.

5. myride

myride Active Member

May 14, 2015
    Edmonton, AB
    RIP Pam, even though we never met I always enjoyed your posts and my heart warmed with the hard work you did getting campers to those less fortunate.

6. Sterman

Sterman Member

Apr 18, 2011
    abq, nm
    Pam was a special person...she really livened up the site!
    RIP Pam.

7. Camp-N-Nuts

Camp-N-Nuts KrustyKamper

Aug 9, 2011
    Central WI
    I hadn't been here either and noticed she hadn't been here since April! We sent back PM's and emails regularly...catching-up on what each of us was doing. She was a naughty person (like myself) which I appreciated. She wasn't the blushing type! She was the only one who could scold me like my mom...and seem understanding at the same time. [A] I never met her but considered her a good and kind friend...God bless her and keep her. :kiss:

C-N-N/Alan

8. Orchid

Orchid Sharp Shootin' Grandma

I'm so sorry to hear this. I am just returning from a 4 year absence due to my own personal life trauma, and she is one of the people I hoped to reconnect with. Rest in Peace, my friend.

9. Cyarnell

Cyarnell New Member

May 4, 2015
    I attended the spring rally this weekend at the sewer and just learned of her passing. I met her at my first sewer in 2015. She was so funny and supportive of me as a new popup owner and teased me I didnt drive like a newbie. Missed her this weekend.

10. yetavon

yetavon everything is better around a campfire.

Mar 11, 2010
    Western NC
    We all did.. Had some great laughs at the memories.

11. yetavon

Mar 11, 2010
    Western NC
  12. bob barnes

bob barnes Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2017
    Well I didn't know her she sounds like she enjoyed life and loved this place. God bless her and her family!

13. cztardust

cztardust Member

May 29, 2013
    Ouch. We've spent a lost less time on-line because of health issues here with our family. I am shocked and sorry for the loss of a such a great person. We are here for such a short time and then we are called home. Just got to treasure every minute with the good people around us.

14. yetavon

Mar 11, 2010
    Western NC
    Thought of Pam Yesterday... someone asked for a pen and as I dig in my truck came up with the PopUpPortal pen she handed out several years ago.

thethird152 and kcsa75 like this.
  15. neighbormike

neighbormike Active Member

Oct 6, 2012
    WI
    She is definitely missed here... Hope it brought warm thoughts and happy memories for you :)

16. yetavon

Mar 11, 2010
    Western NC
    She had a memorable personality for sure. She made her Sewer Rally more like a family reunion....