KC repair

Discussion in 'RV Dealers & Repair Shops' started by Leslie569, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Leslie569

Leslie569 New Member

May 25, 2014
    Can any one suggest some place for popup repairs in or around the KC, MO area? Just got it back from Liberty RV- highly suggest everyone to stay far, far away. What a joke!

2. boxdoc2

boxdoc2 New Member

Aug 24, 2013
    I have not used them, but have you tried Olathe RV?

3. tconroy

tconroy Active Member

Apr 25, 2013
    i know this is old thread but did you get it fixed whatever is was? I would go to trailside RV if I went anywhere. I do all the work myself. you need a place that works and sell pop ups.RV dealers will charge you greatly for your pup sevice and keep it for a long time and work on it when they have nothing else to do.

4. slowfatknitter

slowfatknitter Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Louisburg, Kansas
    We've used Olathe RV and always been pleased. Used to buy parts at Liberty, but never used them them for repairs.

5. Josh Stockman

Josh Stockman New Member

Sep 17, 2018
    Central Missouri
    Do you still work at this location. I need pop up repaired.

6. kcsa75

kcsa75 Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2013
    Kansas City
    tconroy hasn't been seen here in more than a year. I would, however, second his recommendation on Trailside RV in Grain Valley.

We had a problem with the lift system on our Jayco a couple years ago. Olathe Ford RV said they would work on it, but it was going to be two months or more before I could get an appointment.

I called around and nobody else would touch it except Trailside. They got me in within a few days and had it fixed in a week. [:)C]

7. Josh Stockman

Josh Stockman New Member

Sep 17, 2018
    Central Missouri
    thank you I will be contacting them