Many more mods to help get farther into the bush

Discussion in 'Boondocking' started by Eldredge253, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Eldredge253

Eldredge253 New Member

Hey guys. Been awhile since last post. Been working a ton on the pop up. We are now completely self contained. I have added 3" lift, new longer levelers, dual 6 volt crown batts, 3500 watt inverter, new converter, new 14" radial load D tires and wheels, new water pump, new water filtration, new water heater, and a 180watt zamp portable solar unit. So i have been busy. I am now finishing up my new aluminum battery box on the tongue, that will house all the new bluesea breakers and switches. That should be done this weekend. Then looking at replacing the electric winch due to its old age along with the cable. Just thought i would post and share what we've been up to over winter... tried to post some pics but says the files are to large so i will try and figure that out and post them.

2. jmkay1

jmkay1 2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah

Can't wait to see the photos. You can download an app called photo resizer which can adjust the photo sizes so it can upload to the site.

3. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

Sounds like you were busy during the winter and sounds like you have "made it your own" Now to make memories and have a ton of adventures. Good Luck and happy camping

4. Arlyn Aronson

Arlyn Aronson Well-Known Member

Eldredge253, please post some photos for us. Nice to have you here with us.

5. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

For pictures on the phone you need to download a picture resizer application. For some reason the phones did away with that option when they updated.