New to us Coleman Yukon!!

Discussion in 'Camper Restoration Projects' started by cruz2017, Apr 6, 2017.

1. cruz2017

cruz2017 New Member

Feb 27, 2017
    Ohio
    Thanks everyone we are finally getting the inside finished. All the cushions was wrapped and are now in the camper. I will get better pics of it soon. We have vinyl floors to put in but need to be sure we have the leaky roof fixed before we put the flooring down. Potentially can be finished within the week. We did the MEK and ABS fix today. Will be sanding it tomorrow hopefully then painting the roof to seal it. I sent my bunk end support poles to get fixed by a welder at my dads work. They was bent and the shepherds poles wouldn't keep the canvas up. Once we get those all done we can finally use it. Hopefully this Saturday we can do a trial run.

2. cruz2017

cruz2017 New Member

Feb 27, 2017
    Ohio
    Alright. We have finished the inside of our pop up!! We still have some exterior work and bunk end work to finish but the inside is done! YAY.. finished.jpg

Natureangel likes this.
  3. cruz2017

cruz2017 New Member

Feb 27, 2017
    Ohio
    compare.jpg
    Here is our before and after pictures. Crazy what a little bit of hard work can do.

Natureangel, JPBar and MaBrownie like this.
  4. MaBrownie

MaBrownie New Member

Apr 1, 2017
    Looks great!!

cruz2017 likes this.
  5. theyellowbeard

theyellowbeard Member

Sep 18, 2016
    Cary Illinois
    Nice job!

cruz2017 likes this.
  6. Jenkamus

Jenkamus Member

Oct 17, 2015
    Surprise, AZ
    Beautiful!

7. KWAZ

KWAZ New Member

Mar 29, 2017
    Great work! You are right, it's amazing what a little hard work will do. What flooring did you go with? it looks really good.

I am also curious about the ABS repair, my roof is fine, but the front body panel has a few cracks in it and I'd like to do this repair before they get any worse. Did you follow the tutorial from the popup princess? That is the one I have looked at and considered as they made the repair to their front panel.

8. Gone bush

Gone bush New Member

Apr 16, 2017
    Nice looking camper. What is the pop up princess?