On local CL, what can you say?

Discussion in 'Off The Wall Campers' started by AzJeff, Jun 29, 2018.

1. AzJeff

AzJeff New Member

Jun 10, 2018
    northern Arizona
    Room for everything!

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/rvs/d/toy-hauler-custom-made/6605596464.html

2. jnc

jnc Welcome from New Hampshire

I would love to build something like this.

3. Dan from Troup

Dan from Troup Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2018
    Troup, Texas
    Information overload.

4. Pozi

Pozi Member

Feb 17, 2016
    I have almost the exact same setup which I am currently rebuilding. This photo is from a long time ago after the roof rebuild and everything looks in disarray.

[​IMG]

5. J Starsky

J Starsky Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2017
    East Central MN
    We see a lot of 5th wheel setups with pup or pickup camper and jeeps on the rear. Spreads the load correctly while keeping the jeep pack on the duals. When I win the lotto, my 25ft camper goes on front, jeep on back, all pulled by the blackest dodge dually cummings money can buy.

6. jmkay1

jmkay1 2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah

Oct 10, 2013
    Northern Virginia
    I knew someone that does a lot of off-roading events. His off road vehicle is not street legal so he has to tow it. He used to just use a tent but in time he eventually decided to get a popup. But how do you tow it...just like this. He installed a popup on a longer flatbed trailer so that he could bring both. Lost touch with him, but can guarantee off roading is still in his life.

J Starsky likes this.
  7. AzJeff

AzJeff New Member

Jun 10, 2018
    northern Arizona
    Interesting that they turned the pop up sideways. Deploy without unloading the trailer. Smart.