Palomino Owners

Discussion in 'Camper Manufacturers & Manuals' started by pej, May 18, 2014.

1. mytaxis

mytaxis New Member

Oct 21, 2017
    Just got a Palomino Yearling 2005. She's real dirty, but other than a roof/seam sealing, seems good. I've taken off all the curtains, seat & bed covers and ran them through the wash. Washing the foam cushions is a task to not take lightly!!! Anyone else have their valance stapled to the roof? Same staples that the cupboards and things were put together with, so I'm pretty sure this was done at the factory. She's built much cheaper and lighter than my last 1977 Bonair, that's for sure.

2. Caper

Caper Member

Jul 31, 2017
    we are starting our second year with our NTU 2008 Palomino Real Lite 1002. so far we have done a few mods but nothing drastic. I did do some replacing of staples with wood screws.
    Its in great shape but needed some love lol.

3. Kerrie Kern

Kerrie Kern New Member

Jun 25, 2018
    Pennsylvania
    Hi All! New to this thread, my Husband and I recently purchased a 2002 Palomino Yearling-FG. Was wondering if anyone found a manual for this camper. Also wondering if it can be hooked up to a battery when power connection is not available. So far, we love it! We have done one successful camping trip with it and will be doing another this weekend. We are new camper owners as well.

4. Dougcaple

Dougcaple New Member

Jan 2, 2018
    New Port Richey, Florida
    I have a 96 hardside txl and have a few questions about the set up. Once we have it all set up it seems very flimsy and the top and walls can sway from side to side a bit is this normal? Is there a brace I am missing?

5. omahadlr

omahadlr Member

Jan 19, 2018
    Fairview Heights, IL.
    Besides the lock above the door there is a slide lock on top of the board that raises inside by the stove/sink area. Also, make sure that all 4 of your stabilizers are snug and trailer is level.

6. midwestcoaster

midwestcoaster New Member

Aug 25, 2017
    Hi All!
    I'm looking for your wisdom! I have a 2001 Palomino Colt CH that I purchased in August 2017 and I need help with the canopy/awning. I can't figure out if there are pieces missing or if I'm just dumb about setting it up. There's the vinyl cover - the actual canopy, and two adjustable metal legs that seem to fit into two holes in the ends of the bar that goes through the outer edge of the canopy.... and that's it. There are no brackets on the camper for the legs to fit into and no braces/rafters. Are there pieces missing? I'd really like to have a functioning canopy so I'm trying to figure out if
    a) I have everything I need... I just have to learn how to set it up (is there a manual or online resource for this? I've looked and can't find anything)
    b) I'm missing some pieces and can purchase replacements somewhere
    c) I'm not missing anything, but some additional pieces might help (but what pieces and where to buy?)
    d) I should just replace the whole thing

The vinyl on the canopy is actually in really good condition. No holes or tears. I took it off completely and cleaned it really well - it's practically brand new looking! I'd really like it if the solution is a, b, or c, but I'm not opposed to d if that's really the best path. Can anyone out there help me out?