pop up parts.com

Discussion in 'RV Dealers & Repair Shops' started by bholmesr, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Kamping Kay

Kamping Kay New Member

May 19, 2018
    Castro Valley, CA
    Bear creek canvas replaced mine bed slide outs (I have hard side) I had my canvas back exactly 8 weeks from the day I sent it in. They called me when they received it, and called when it shipped. Because my PUP is so old I had to send in my old one for them to make a pattern from it and they did an amazing job!

Woo likes this.
  2. Timmmy

Timmmy New Member

Sep 4, 2017
    I know this is a 5 year old post, but I have to say my recent experience is very similar. Ordered a part, a week later contact through website. They respond the vendor is back ordered on parts to make the part I need. A little back/forth goes as I discuss if my trip a month out is in jeopardy, they say should be ok. Another week, vendor still can't commit. Now a third week and I have found a store locally that had my part in the back. I am contacting to cancel the order (which they charged before shipping - bad policy) and they are on two days of radio silence so far.

Thinking of filing a dispute through my credit card to get their attention.

They may be 'trustworthy', but they sure don't know jack about customer service.

Update: To be fair, I contacted for 3rd time through website this morning and now have my refund. Previous communication was through replies to Emails, which we had had a dialog going previously. I have my parts (locally) and my refund, so I am happy. I would order from them again, but only if I have time, but why wouldn't 3 weeks be enough for a simple cable?

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018