Power Boats - Show what ya own.

Discussion in 'Canoeing / Kayaking, Boating, & S.C.U.B.A.' started by Wrenchgear, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Bygracealone

Bygracealone New Member

[​IMG]
    1991 Hydra Sports... :)

2. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

Nice boat, my 10.5 ft. pontoon (pond) boat could not keep up with you, I have an antique 3 hp on the back and an electric troller on the front..

3. jacrabbitt

jacrabbitt Active Member

I don't give a hoot in hell...9 times outta 10 when the camper moves the boat goes too. I got 2 TV's. If there's water ya gotta have a boat on it. Otherwise ya ain't livin.

Attached Files:

4. kcsa75

kcsa75 Well-Known Member

Ninety percent of our camping is done at one of two lakes -- 15-miles apart -- about 60 miles from home. I keep the PuP and ski boat at the same storage facility half-way between both lakes. We usually head out after work on the weekends. We stop and pick up the PuP, get it all set up and run back for the boat the next morning.
    Also have a 14-foot 1972 Starcraft with a 1957 Evinrude Golden Anniversary 10-hp outboard that I keep closer to home.

5. jacrabbitt

jacrabbitt Active Member

I hear ya KC. Ain't hardly right without. I had a 14ft 79 Starcraft seafairer.......let it go a few yrs back had it for 20..........had 87 25 Merc on it.,,,,,,,,,,kids had a ball with it. Once in a while they let me fish with it..

6. inthedirt

inthedirt Active Member

This thread needs updating! In the process of adding a rear hitch to the Baja so that I can take my dirt bikes AND my 1969 Silverline DeVille to the lake in the same trip! Still rocking the original 100hp Merc ToP outboard and has enough hooch to pull my fat azz out of the water or give my boys a "spirited adventure" on the tubes.

Wake.jpg