PUGs delivery time?

Discussion in 'PopUp Gizmos' started by 2beagle, Jul 22, 2016.

1. 2beagle

2beagle New Member

Jul 6, 2014
    For those of you who have ordered recently, how quickly did they arrive? I want to get some before our Wisconsin-Disney road trip next month! I didn't see our particular Model/year in the website list, although there were many other years, so I emailed them to see if they have my size. Waiting to hear back, and hoping I have time to order!

2. kitphantom

kitphantom Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2009
    Albuquerque, NM
    Call Popup gizmos, Bob is very helpful and you will get shipping time directly fromt he source.

3. Antipodes

Antipodes Call me Paul

Jan 28, 2015
    Christchurch, New Zealand
    Mine arrive from the supplier all the way here to NZ in 10 days.
    So I have no doubt at all you will get them within a very short period.
    As kitphantom has said contact Bob directly and he will get back to you very quickly.

4. GalsofEscape

GalsofEscape Member

Nov 26, 2013
    Maryland
    Yep, just call. I called Bob, told him the make and model of my camper. He had them already in stock, I asked for the added Velcro. Had them within a week.
    For the Velcro, he only puts on the fuzzy side. You have to get the hook side, but not a big deal.

5. RDWRER

RDWRER Member

Jul 31, 2015
    I ordered mine on a Wednesday and they arrived on Saturday. Bob was great trying to get them to me before the holiday weekend so we could take ours on our 9 day vacation. Very fast and very helpful!!

6. upstate family

upstate family Member

Jul 20, 2016
    Central New York
    Just got our Pup today and we are already talking about Pugs. Husband & I agree they will make the camper much more comfortable. He just needs to look at the site and decide which version he wants.

7. kitphantom

kitphantom Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2009
    Albuquerque, NM
    We had both the high-wind version (on our first pup) and the super-high wind version (on our second one).
    Given where we camp, the SHW ones were handier. Once we did the ring mod, which you should find elsewhere in this section, securing the PUGs down was much easier. We had a couple of different types of clamps that we used on the edges of the HW ones, but they popped off from time to time.
    On the first pup, we didn't need to use Velcro under the roof edge, but we did on the second. The Velcro allows the PUGs to fold up with the bunk end, if you wish, and keep the joint between PUG and roof more secure. You can ask to have the one side added to the PUGs when you order, it's not much estra money and it's all done for you, then buy the other half to staple (or use screw fasteners) to the underside of the roof edge.

8. RDWRER

RDWRER Member

Jul 31, 2015
    Bob also sent our SHW gizmos out with D rings (so all we needed was a carabiner clip to hook the 2 sets of bungees together). AND he added clips to use if needed! Very handy!