Share Photos of Your HTT Mods

Discussion in 'PopOut (Hybrids)' started by dschlosser, Mar 21, 2012.

1. dschlosser

dschlosser Active Member

Jan 29, 2008
    East Patchogue, NY
    This thread is for sharing photos of your HTT Mods, but feel free to post comments on photos.

Occasionally the thread will be cleaned up by removing the older posts that do not or no longer have photos as well as other off topic material, non photo posts and comments.

*****Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.*****

If you need a reminder on how to post photos on PUP Click Here

2. dschlosser

dschlosser Active Member

Jan 29, 2008
    East Patchogue, NY
    Yesterday was a productive day....

I wanted to gain some more usefullness out of the rather large cabinet I have in my trailer so I added the strelite. It just fits in the cabinet, I did need to disassemble it and than reassemble it inside the cabnet to get it to fit right. The Strerlite was on sale at Target for $17

[​IMG]

I finally got around to converting the thermostat over to a digital one. - Lowes $23

[​IMG]

I added foil tape to all the inside light fixtures. I also had 2 bulbs that burned out so I replaced them with LED's (I'll be doing this as the others burn out) The foil tape I had, and the LED's were $13 from Amazon. I'm not happy with the brightness so I'll be looking for a better LED option.

[​IMG][​IMG]

The door way in my trailer gets rather dark, even with the other lights on. I really didn't want to cut holes in the ceiling and run wiring to add anther light fixture. I found this motion sensor LED light in Walmart for $10 and mounted it to the wall.

[​IMG][​IMG]

The last one is something I did at the end of the last season. Meet Tastey...

[​IMG]

3. 77starmaster

77starmaster New Member

Sep 25, 2010
    I finely fingered out how to use the very small pass thru in the front of my NTU Hybrid. It works real well. Can go ether way and I still have storage under it so I can stuff long poles etc.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Darn

Darn Pup to Hybrid

Apr 5, 2013
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

NTU 2009 Flagstaff Shamrock 21SS

5. cma7777

cma7777 Member

Jan 26, 2011
    North Carolina
  6. Itsmeamanda

Itsmeamanda New Member

May 26, 2014
    We have a 120lb lovely Bernese Mountain Dog named Tonka. She loves camping and seeing her friends when they get to the site...problem she could not see the screen. First time was kinda funny and the second time I imagined a screen replacement.
    So we went to amazon and picked up the camco door pusher(2) and a camco door stabilizer and pull bar.

Links below. She can see the door now and the pull bar really made the screen door feel stronger.

Tonka approved and tested.

2 x Camco 43977 Screen Door Push Bar (White) by Camco http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000EDST2E/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_mYCZtb07XB049

Camco 42186 White Screen Door Cross Bar by Camco http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G258M1Q/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_4YCZtb010GNWY

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. jonesclarinet

jonesclarinet Member

Jul 8, 2008
    Storage stuff

Attached Files:

8. N7VDR

N7VDR New Member

Jan 28, 2012
    digital thermostat

Attached Files:

9. Girl-Trapped

Girl-Trapped New Member

Mar 7, 2007
    I'll be working on building some insulated wall panels for the bunk ends. I love the canvas, but hate not being able to camp much in the summertime in Texas. Here's a drawing of what I'm planning:

It's modeled after the Apache campers, of course, and I can't wait to get it rolling.

Attached Files:

10. bud121156

bud121156 Western North Carolina

Apr 15, 2007
    North Carolina
    One of the first things I changed with our previously owned hybrid, was install a shower surround and extend-a-rod. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

cma7777 likes this.
  11. bud121156

Apr 15, 2007
    North Carolina
    Was going to do the axle flip and larger tires, but instead traded the camper for our current travel trailer. [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. bud121156

Apr 15, 2007
    North Carolina
    "Wheelie bars" [​IMG] [​IMG]

cma7777 likes this.
  13. Genie2010

Genie2010 Active Member

Jul 30, 2013
    What is the storage item on the back of the bathroom door? i.e. what it was made for? I like it!

14. CamperLover

CamperLover For evil to triumph, Good men do nothing

Jul 28, 2015
    Sorry to break it to you but you should post thumbnails to help with the site file size. You as the user/viewer need to click on the thumbnail to open it to a new tab to see it full size. that is what a thumbnail is for.

Here I will post a thumbnail and you move you mouse over it and double click it. See a new tab opens right up and you can see it in full size;

20170926_172718.jpg