Shower Curtain with attached Hooks

Discussion in 'Cushion, Curtains, Carpets, Bedding, Clothing Stor' started by jonkquil, Feb 9, 2019.

1. jonkquil

jonkquil Member

Jul 20, 2009
    Found this at my Local Fred Meyer, a shower curtain with attached hooks! This will be a game changer for me, I haven't seen this before. Thought I would pass this along. It was about $15 I think!

Attached Files:

2. Toedtoes

Toedtoes Well-Known Member

May 28, 2018
    California
    What happens if one breaks?

3. jonkquil

jonkquil Member

Jul 20, 2009
    It would be the same as most things in life, if it breaks, you either fix it or get a new one!

4. WrkrBee

WrkrBee Well-Known Member

May 23, 2018
    South Carolina
    Why is this a "game changer"? Just curious.

5. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

May 31, 2018
    Nj
    Because my shower curtians are a pita. I like this. When done you can remove them so they dont bunch up and mildew. Plus easy to store and ust the larger area of the sholet for storage.

6. Toedtoes

Toedtoes Well-Known Member

May 28, 2018
    California
    I guess I don't get the "game changer" of it. If the hooks break, you have to replace both the hooks and the shower curtain. With a regular setup, you break a hook, you can get a set of new ones for ninety-nine cents and use the same curtain. And you can get them anywhere.

7. world traveler

world traveler Member

Oct 23, 2015
    I like that these are hooks, not rings. I would consider one of these in a nice color to put outside of my white shower curtain to define the bathroom area - they would fit nicely on top of the shower rail. Do they sell actual plastic shower hooks anywhere? I fell the curtain will need to be replaced before a hook breaks.