So, what did you do for your camper, July 2016

Discussion in 'So, What Did You Do For Your Camper This Month ?' started by kitphantom, Jul 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitphantom

kitphantom Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2009
    Albuquerque, NM
    I'm slowly getting the rest of the after-trip tasks done. Draining the fresh water tank will still need to wait a while, until one of us is capable of getting under the TT to open the drain. [DH is recovering well from his bicycle accident, but a full-length leg brace is a bit of an impediment. I've tweaked my bad back, between 3 days in a bad chair at the hospital and doing some of the grocery shopping etc.]
    I did get the enzyme and liquid Calgon in the black and gray tanks. As an experiment, I added the seal conditioner to the toilet, then covered the entire toilet base with a plastic bag. Between the last two trips, the conditioner evaporated into a gel that stuck very well to the "flap".

Ordered a new REI alcove shade structure, to use with our first one for a larger area protected from rain and sun. The awning on the TT is sensitive to the wind and doesn't really give enough shelter from rain to set up an outdoor cooking area.

2. tzmartin

tzmartin Active Member

Sep 9, 2015
    I painted a propane tank! Kids think it's so funny.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.