So, what did you do for your camper, March 2017?

Discussion in 'So, What Did You Do For Your Camper This Month ?' started by kitphantom, Mar 1, 2017.

1. shelmily

shelmily Active Member

Watching and waiting as the snow is slowly melting off of it.

2. Rusty2192

Rusty2192 Member

Jul 30, 2014
    Kentucky
    Renewed the registration today. One step closer to camping season [:D]

3. kitphantom

kitphantom Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2009
    Albuquerque, NM
    Last weekend, my husband put the new mounting fasteners for the microwave in, to replace the lost ones. They fit, so it's stabilized well for now, and we have extras if they vibrate loose and go missing again.
    After temps up to 80*F (we usually hit that in May, not March), a cold front is coming through today. I turned off the a/c fan, and closed up the vents, to reduce the grit infiltration with the accompanying high winds.
    I leave in a week for the AZ Spring Rally (& on to visit friends in Tucson afterwards), so turned the 'fridge on so I can begin to stock that as we do grocery shopping tomorrow.
    The TV is in the shop, after boiling battery fluid off the new battery. I could use the 4Runner as a TV for next week, but prefer to use the truck. I'm hoping whatever the problem part is, it isn't one of those specific to the Colorado and not yet available off the shelf. (That was the case with the PCV issue, we had to wait a couple of months for the part.)

4. rerspain

rerspain Member

Jul 26, 2016
    Middlesex, New Jersey
    For my TV, I ordered Coil SumoSpring helpers, to help with the rear sag. I have an after market hitch and it comes close to the ground on some uneven sites when backing in. I hope to install them Saturday.

[​IMG]

5. Natureangel

Natureangel Everythings better outdoors...

Feb 28, 2016
    Illinois
    Painted the wheels, got new tires! Can't wait to de-winterize and get camping!

6. jbirdt2001@yahoo.com

jbirdt2001@yahoo.com Member

Aug 9, 2011
    North Dakota
    We updated our tow vehicle to a 2012 Nissan Titan.

7. Ductape

Ductape Member

Jun 12, 2013

It was an uphill walk both ways for me too !

xZoomerZx likes this.
  8. bob barnes

bob barnes Active Member

Mar 26, 2017
    cute!!

9. jwdogman@yahoo.com

jwdogman@yahoo.com Member

Jan 13, 2016
    Removed folding sink to gain storage for new mattress, replaced broken light, reorganized storage, tested lights, ran a 12 volt access line.

10. PA Poppy

PA Poppy New Member

Apr 21, 2017
    Warfordsburg, PA
    Doing something similar. What did You use to clean canvas and what kind of paint did you use for cabinets? I've read spray paint, oil based and latex!!?