I've been toying with changing the T-stat from analog to digital for the last year now. I have one that I was going to use on my PUP but we went to a hybrid before I made the change. It was sitting on my work bench in the basement for a few years and when I went to get it, I noticed some corrosion on the battery contacts. I spent a couple of minutes cleaning it up and making sure it still worked. In the camper, I took the analog T-stat apart to look at the wiring. Ended up breaking a wire off as I was pulling it off. The die was cast! One thing on my camper was the length of the wires to the T-stat in the camper. Real short, so off to the hardware store for some wire and shrink tubing. Got my stuff and soldered the wires and covered them. Connected the digital T-stat up and tested it out. I let it run for the afternoon while I did other things and it looks as if I have a winner. The real test comes next week as we're off to camp. I put the analog T-stat in a camper drawer for justin.